Turn on thread page Beta

Starting a TSR mental health blog (multiple contributors) - anyone interested?!?! watch

• Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Sounds like a plan about getting them to post it once it's approved! Thanks for clearing that up
    Just talking this through with Furry on Skype...Would having 'posts' that have their own catergory such as 'stigma' or 'mania' be a good idea and having the OP almost be a contents page?

That way blog posts could be sent you; for the PSV team to approve and they could stay anon that way instead?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a plan about getting them to post it once it's approved! Thanks for clearing that up
    Am I allowed to join? :ninja:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Just talking this through with Furry on Skype...Would having 'posts' that have their own catergory such as 'stigma' or 'mania' be a good idea and having the OP almost be a contents page?

That way blog posts could be sent you; for the PSV team to approve and they could stay anon that way instead?
    Awww, you two are so on the ball :awesome:

Yes, I think that that would be a really good way of doing it :yep: :five: :yep: I like that idea

I was thinking of suggesting that the first "theme" or category should be about relationships (a mixture of postive and less positive), since that is this year's theme for Mental Health Awareness Week :beard:

What do you think?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Am I allowed to join? :ninja:
    Of course
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Awww, you two are so on the ball :awesome:

Yes, I think that that would be a really good way of doing it :yep: :five: :yep: I like that idea

I was thinking of suggesting that the first "theme" or category should be about relationships (a mixture of postive and less positive), since that is this year's theme for Mental Health Awareness Week :beard:

What do you think?
    That first theme sounds great! ^^ I'll link this thread to the ST thread we have for Mental Health Awareness week so any of them that wish to do a blog post could send them to you?

ReputationRep:
    I'll contribute to a schizophrenia thread I've been quite ill recently so plenty to go on.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    That first theme sounds great! ^^ I'll link this thread to the ST thread we have for Mental Health Awareness week so any of them that wish to do a blog post could send them to you?
    Ahhh cheers! Excited that this is slowly heading somewhere now that I've actually tried to be proactive :excited:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I'll contribute to a schizophrenia thread I've been quite ill recently so plenty to go on.
    Sorry to hear you've been unwell too

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to contribute to this.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear you've been unwell too
    Yeah stress from having to get essays in unfortunately and not enough sleep.

You know when you met that guy from ABBA and were on TV is it on youtube?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Yeah stress from having to get essays in unfortunately and not enough sleep.

You know when you met that guy from ABBA and were on TV is it on youtube?
    :console:

Not to my knowledge :nah: If you do happen to find it, please don't link it on the open forum. I don't want everyone on here knowing my full name. I like to preserve anonymity and for people to not be able to find me on Facebook. (Not that most people can find me on Facebook anyway :lol: )

(Original post by JordanL_)
    I'd love to contribute to this.
    Yay! Thanks for coming forward - great to have you on board
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Not that most people can find me on Facebook anyway :lol: )
    Challenge accepted :holmes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Challenge accepted :holmes:
    :headfire:

Afaik, you can only find me if we have at least one mutual friend :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :console:

Not to my knowledge :nah: If you do happen to find it, please don't link it on the open forum. I don't want everyone on here knowing my full name. I like to preserve anonymity and for people to not be able to find me on Facebook. (Not that most people can find me on Facebook anyway :lol: )

Yay! Thanks for coming forward - great to have you on board

Ok because its like that I won't even look for it. I'll just make do with watching the BBC documentary that's on at the moment.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Afaik, you can only find me if we have at least one mutual friend :ninja:
    It took me about 6 seconds to find you (or someone who shares much of your identifiable information :lol:).
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It took me about 6 seconds to find you (or someone who shares much of your identifiable information :lol:).

We must have a mutual friend then... :holmes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

We must have a mutual friend then... :holmes:
    We don't actually.

I don't think I have ever added/accepted requests from anyone on TSR over the years as I never use Facebook :nope:

Part of your name is the same as one of my friend's daughters
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    We don't actually.

I don't think I have ever added/accepted requests from anyone on TSR over the years as I never use Facebook :nope:

Part of your name is the same as one of my friend's daughters
    Oh I must have changed my settings then and forgotten to change them back :eek3:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Oh I must have changed my settings then and forgotten to change them back :eek3:
    Oh dear.

Don't worry I'll never tell. XOXO Gossip Girl.

ReputationRep:
    i would support this but bloody hell am i the only one who read the thread start date to be 1.1.1970 at 1 am...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.