The Student Room Group

E to a c ?

Im currently a e student in all my subjects history maths english chemistry biology business . How many hours should i start revising (from monday) and is it possible to get a e to c in all subjects thanks
Reply 1
i think that its possible for you to achieve a C grade or higher, but it takes commitment.
You should at least try to do 3 subjects per day, depending on how quick you get distracted, 1hr each or 40 minutes, making sure to take breaks in between.
Reply 2
Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by waleed29
Im currently a e student in all my subjects history maths english chemistry biology business . How many hours should i start revising (from monday) and is it possible to get a e to c in all subjects thanks

You should do at least 4 hrs per day in chunks; so 9:00-10:00 AM, 1:00-2:00PM, 4:00-5:00PM, 7:00-8:00pm.
What exam board are you doing?, I could give you some helpful websites and revision sources.
Reply 4
I wish I had this mindset back in my day. Well done for having it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Igsce for chemistry and biology aqa for english language igssce history edexcel maths

Original post by iKiss.
You should do at least 4 hrs per day in chunks; so 9:00-10:00 AM, 1:00-2:00PM, 4:00-5:00PM, 7:00-8:00pm.
What exam board are you doing?, I could give you some helpful websites and revision sources.
Just do an hour a day for each subject and you should be fine. With past-paper practice you'll be hitting the B/A grades. Good luck. :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by waleed29
Igsce for chemistry and biology aqa for english language igssce history edexcel maths

Use Mathswacth

Quick Reply

Latest