Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

    Hi all,

    I am currently trying to compile alot of info on University Students and Dyslexia. To take a look please visit the information area of www.beingdyslexic.co.uk.

    Any suggestions on what info would be really useful, please message me.

    Cheers all

    Hi there, you are right, you can gain IT equipment to assist your learning if you have a specific learning difficulty. You need to have an assesement carried out and have proof of your SpLD.

    There are a few documents on my site which might be of help: beingdyslexic.co.uk

    The best step would be to call your University Support officer or local Dyslexia Association.
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2004
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.