Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    "Your perspective is TOO simplistic. Anyways I'd rather not discuss it anymore because I don't feel your ready to hear another perspective. "

Perspective, perspective perspective, blah blah blah.

If you had a decent one to present in the first place you would've done it by now without going around with this ambiguous tripe.
    That's nice. Bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruby17)
    That's nice. Bye

Yawn

ReputationRep:
    What an amazing intellectually solid response to my question of why a religion that claims to be for all humanity has to be read and said in an obscure language that even Arabs find difficult.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sarcasm
    (Original post by Vilvixtroxtri)
    Read the quran?!?!
    Don't be silly.
    Everyone knows that such a collection of nonsense is only for wiping your ass with it, like I do all the time.

Now you arab sand negro/paki, do us all civilized people a favor and go blow yourself up next to other arab sand negroes/ pakis like you , so that as many of you evil savages will die.
    (Original post by YERE)
    It's not that I do not need to know about the area, it's that i do not give a flying ƒuck about the area. What I do infact care about is are a group of terrorists justifying their terrorism by religion. And the death of innocent children for no reason other than Ideological islamic insanity. The fact that the Taliban killed over 900 school kids in retaliation to Operation Zarbeaz doesn't change their MANY other religiously motivated attacks.
    ur the same person on 10+ accounts so don't quote me pretending and giving me that bullsh1t. I'm not gonna bother answering your question ur just gonna quote me back n forth so why should I waste my time with some little test tube who hates muslims cos he got bullied by some year 7 somali? You just literally sit behind a keyboard all day typing away yet in a real face to face conversation you probably wouldn't even be able to speak properly. My iq is actually dropping by dealing with people like u. ur so pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    ur the same person on 10+ accounts so don't quote me pretending and giving me that bullsh1t. I'm not gonna bother answering your question ur just gonna quote me back n forth so why should I waste my time with some little test tube who hates muslims cos he got bullied by some year 7 somali? You just literally sit behind a keyboard all day typing away yet in a real face to face conversation you probably wouldn't even be able to speak properly. My iq is actually dropping by dealing with people like u. ur so pathetic.

1. The second account isn't me you moron. Scroll up and you'll see me quoting him or her calling him stupid.

2. "who hates muslims cos he got bullied by some year 7 somali?" Erm I'm not in year 7, I'm going to King's College in September, and I never said I hated muslims.

3."You just literally sit behind a keyboard all day typing away yet in a real face to face conversation you probably wouldn't even be able to speak properly."

I had many debates with muslims in High school so once again you show your stupidity.

4."y iq is actually dropping by dealing with people like u. ur so pathetic."

I highlighted a part displaying the fact that your IQ was already low to begin with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruby17)
    But the 'mujahedeen' who were set up and funded by countries such as the US were initially controlled by the US in specific, before the became the Taliban
    That doesn't mean they still are.

If you had a decent one to present in the first place you would've done it by now without going around with this ambiguous tripe.
    Ruby17 is absolutely right. The Taliban (and other organizations like ISIS) are political forces as well as religious ones. A primary goal is to gain power not just in religious spheres, but in the form of statehood and governments as well. To pin such attacks down to simple expressions of religion is missing the point entirely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farm_Ecology)

Ruby17 is absolutely right. The Taliban (and other organizations like ISIS) are political forces as well as religious ones. A primary goal is to gain power not just in religious spheres, but in the form of statehood and governments as well. To pin such attacks down to simple expressions of religion is missing the point entirely.

I didn't pin down every single act of terror done by the Taliban solely on religion, I said THE LAST ONE yesterday, aimed at christians celebrating easter in the park was Inspired by religion.

Read what i said again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Yes it wasn't only the case with Peshawar, it was the case with many including Turkey. However, what we're trying to highlight is the hypocrisy of the Western media regarding the worth of human life which shaping Westerners views and that is extremely worrying for humanity.
    Another example of victim mentality.

ReputationRep:
    1. The second account isn't me you moron. Scroll up and you'll see me quoting him or her calling him stupid.

you called yourself stupid, so legit man.

(Original post by AliRizzo)
    Good to see where your concerns lie.
    Good to see where yours and the Pakistani government's concerns lie, rather. I'm not the one engaged in damage control and conspiracy theorising and apologia, if you hadn't noticed.

What's that got to do with me you numpty?
    You made an unsolicited (negative) comment about my prediction of the Pakistani government's pathetic reaction (since confirmed) to the attack, and therefore received a reply, 'numpty.'

And you're the one using a tragedy to push your agenda for a few reps, as usual.
    I made a post mocking the Pakistani government's response to terror attacks in Pakistan. Feel free to explain how that's evidence of an agenda to get rep.

(As it happens, my disdain for the current rep system is no secret, at least to those people who, unlike you, think before making an accusation. Ethereal World)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    You made an unsolicited (negative) comment about my prediction of the Pakistani government's pathetic reaction (since confirmed) to the attack, and therefore received a reply, 'numpty.'

I made a post mocking the Pakistani government's response to terror attacks in Pakistan. Feel free to explain how that's evidence of an agenda to get rep.

(As it happens, my disdain for the current rep system is no secret, at least to those people who, unlike you, think about their target before making an accusation. Ethereal World)
    Calling me in for back up to prove how much you hate the rep system/throw shade on it at every opportunity or

Telling me that I'm the type of person who thinks about their target before making an accusation?

I can confirm both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haj101)
    I'm getting sick and tired of people connecting these horrible acts with Islam. They are TERRORISTS, they have ignorantly used religion as an excuse to gain political power.
    They are Muslim terrorists though

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Calling me in for back up to prove how much you hate the rep system/throw shade on it at every opportunity or

Telling me that I'm the type of person who thinks about their target before making an accusation?

I can confirm both.
    Both, and thanks.

ReputationRep:
    They became the Taliban because they realised that they were being used by the US. However, what they are doing now is unacceptable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

(As it happens, my disdain for the current rep system is no secret, at least to those people who, unlike you, think before making an accusation. Ethereal World)
    I wasn't talking about the reply, but you probably already knew that, just avoiding the question.

I couldn't give less of a shite if I tried.

I couldn't give less of a shite if I tried.
    I recommend a good laxative. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    I'm getting sick and tired of people not realising that these terrorists have been fuelled by Islam's evil and hatred. Muslim countries like Turkey and Saudi and many more are giving money and support to ISIS, they even bomb the people trying to defeat the scum (turkey bombing Kurds). Muslims kill Muslims and it will never stop
    Who are majority Muslims. Funny how that gets left out when people want to paint them as the good guys fighting ISIS. Muslims can;t be good guys evidently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Who are majority Muslims.
    Yes I am aware of that..the Kurdish people are one of the very few exceptions

(Original post by Daniel9998)
    Yes I am aware of that..the Kurdish people are one of the very few exceptions
    Don't expect ChaoticButterfly to know enough history to distinguish between the average Kurdish Muslim and a Wahabbi/Salafist. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Don't expect ChaoticButterfly to know enough history to distinguish between the average Kurdish Muslim and a Wahabbi/Salafist. :facepalm2:

REKT

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.