Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

50 people dead in Pakistan after ISLAMIC terror attack Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    The hell are you getting this "sects" garbage from?

Muhammed himself said that the best and most ideal generations of muslims were the first 3 generations of muslims, so all this garbage double talk about sects should be saved for the birds.
    It transpires that you are perhaps not familiar with sects with in Islam, and thus you are making a mockery of my reply.

Where did you get this quote of the prophet from?

It also appears that you aren't familiar with the events that occurred after the death of the prophet. Try and research it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mil88)
    It transpires that you are perhaps not familiar with sects with in Islam, and thus you are making a mockery of my reply.

Where did you get this quote of the prophet from?

It also appears that you aren't familiar with the events that occurred after the death of the prophet. Try and research it.
    I am well aware of sects in Islam, I am also well aware of the events that transpired after the death of muhammed at the hands of a jewish woman.

My point was that sects of islam has nothing to do with the quotes I produced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    So the people "actually do something against that lot" are Muslims.... What is everyone else doing? Instead of being all keyboard warrior condemning Muslims everywhere why don't people go over and volenteer and help the Kurdish Muslims fighting ISIS?

If you are someone that likes simplistic world views and wants to just blame the evil Muslims sure youcan be forgiven. As well as helping give ISIS and other Islamists free propaganda.

Do you also forget about the Muslims in the FSA that are in the US lead anti ISIS coalition? I donl;t see why we should forgive pig ignorance tbo nor is it something to be proud of.

Thanks for bolstering my point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sect

The ancient schools of Islamic jurisprudence or Islamic law in Islam are known as "madh'habs." In the beginning Islam was classically divided into three major sects. These political divisions are well known as Sunni, Shi'a and Kharijites. Each sect developed several distinct jurisprudence systems reflecting their own understanding of the Islamic law during the course of thehistory of Islam.

Everyone knows about The shia's and the sunni's.

What I asked was how the sects of Islam was remotely relevant to the quotes of muhammed murdering people like you asked to see?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mil88)
    Firstly, I would like evidence of this claim.

I'm not sure why you have raised the issue of the caliphs, when they aren't even agreed on by all muslims (some sects reject them)
    very few accepted sects ( if any ) reject the idea of caliphates - seeing as all ahd one at some point in history

mohammeds actions have been documented in various hadith and caliphs in history

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Whose wife? The current prime ministers wife is still alive
    The Bhutto's.

Its funny how that "nwksksks" kid is perpetually bashing and defaming Islam, when Christianity itself:

Leviticus 20:13:
    "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. they must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." This calls for the execution of men who engage in at least some form of same-sex behavior.

Deuteronomy 13:1-5 "If there arise among you a prophet, ... saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them...And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death...So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee...." This verse is another call for genocide against religious minorities.

Psalms 79:6: "Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name." This is a call to God to commit genocide against persons of other faiths

John 8:44:
    "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." In this passage, Jesus is speaking to Jews who, like the majority of the residents of Palestine, rejected his teachings. He says that they are sons of Satan.

Revelation 2:9:
    "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Here, Jesus "claims the name of Jews for himself and his church," and is condemning other Jews as followers of Satan.

• You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

• When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    Its funny how that "nwksksks" kid is perpetually bashing and defaming Islam, when Christianity itself:

Leviticus 20:13: "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. they must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." This calls for the execution of men who engage in at least some form of same-sex behavior.
    Deuteronomy 13:1-5 "If there arise among you a prophet, ... saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them...And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death...So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee...." This verse is another call for genocide against religious minorities.

Psalms 79:6: "Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name." This is a call to God to commit genocide against persons of other faiths

John 8:44: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." In this passage, Jesus is speaking to Jews who, like the majority of the residents of Palestine, rejected his teachings. He says that they are sons of Satan.

Revelation 2:9: "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Here, Jesus "claims the name of Jews for himself and his church," and is condemning other Jews as followers of Satan.
    • You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head. Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35
    • When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

At-least when you copy and paste, make sure you do it prudently, not like a retard

ReputationRep:
    Please look at the following links, and you'll realise how much of a good religion Christianity is

http://www.bvog.com/?post=IDB7aeG0uwSj9GyGO
    http://www.hondachat.com/showthread....7aeG0uwSj9GyGO

Both links don't Work.

What a fail, Hahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    thats right, dont you worry, naive f**k.

Naive?

I'll just wait for another person to try and open the broken link.

ReputationRep:
    The Bhutto's.
    They're not in government :lol:

ReputationRep:
    thats right, dont you worry, naive f**k.
    neither of your links work

and I've reported you

ReputationRep:
    Leviticus 20
    :13: "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. they must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
    This calls for the execution of men who engage in at least some form of same-sex behavior
    Right.
    Now feel free to find any statistic about executions according to this commandment during last 3000 years.
    Deuteronomy 13:1-5
    "If there arise among you a prophet, ... saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them...And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death...So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee...."
    This verse is another call for genocide against religious minorities.
    Wrong.
    Psalms 79
    :6: "Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name."
    This is a call to God to commit genocide against persons of other faiths
    Wrong.

(Original post by admonit)
    Right.
    Now feel free to find any statistic about executions according to this commandment during last 3000 years.

Wrong.

Wrong.
    Actually right, and right. I never wrote those "definitions", so someone else did. Don't be defending Christianity in any way. It's all written in the "bible", the Christian prophecy which has been altered numerous times and was published whilst their so called "leader" was crucified.

And the pope himself is very controversial against gay's. Pastors too
    http://www.thestranger.com/blogs/slo...ed-by-ted-cruz

ReputationRep:
    They were mentioned because they were directly targeted, as aforementioned by the Taliban themselves Dont let religion become a boundary between two people, we're all human.
    There are attacks in the east where Christianity isnt targeted, those are IGNORED by mainstream media

ReputationRep:
    *50 people dead in Pakistan after Islamist extremism terrorist attack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    very few accepted sects ( if any ) reject the idea of caliphates - seeing as all ahd one at some point in history

mohammeds actions have been documented in various hadith and caliphs in history
    Sorry, perhaps I haven't explained my point clear enough. The notion of leaders is agreed upon, but who they were and should have been is greatly disputed. Thus, when you say 'caliphates', I assume you mean those followed by the majority sect of Islam.

Can you show me which hadiths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    I am well aware of sects in Islam, I am also well aware of the events that transpired after the death of muhammed at the hands of a jewish woman.

My point was that sects of islam has nothing to do with the quotes I produced.
    That's a contradiction my friend...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.