Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Noooooooooooo my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vennec)
    Apparently the food he uses is expired so it wouldn't be used anyway.
    how potatoes are expired?
    and oil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    how potatoes are expired?
    and oil
    I'm not sure if it is true or not. What I've heard about the food he uses is that it's all expired or unsellable and he gets it from shops before they throw it out.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if it is true or not. What I've heard about the food he uses is that it's all expired or unsellable and he gets it from shops before they throw it out.
    but those potatoes were totally fine
    i could have made french fries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Venetian Snares)
    why is this in news & current affairs?
    i couldn't find anywhere else to place this where people would listen to me?
    tbh it is news that i f*cked up and the current affair is that my phone wasn't charged >.>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    That watermelon has been violated so badly R.I.P juicy watermelon

who puts their foot in a watermelon lyk srsly

ReputationRep:
    1 hour isn't bad. I once left my phone overnight and in the morning the battery was at 0% instead of 100% lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    but those potatoes were totally fine
    i could have made french fries
    Mmm... chips...

And garlic chips...

ReputationRep:
    didn't work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    didn't work
    Try again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gr8wizard10)
    didn't work
    Try again
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    1 hour isn't bad. I once left my phone overnight and in the morning the battery was at 0% instead of 100% lol
    Be careful doing that, mate. Some phones can catch fire if you leave them on overnight, especially if they have fake wires.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    My worst derp moments are when I misplace the only pen in my pencilcase, and look for it for a good half hour to realize its in my hair... :facepalm:
    i'll trump that (A):

One time, I thought I'd lost my phone or dropped it under the bed or something at night.

I started looking under my bed for it.

It took me 5 minutes to realise...

i was using...the..light....from...my. ..phone.....to ...look/....for....my....phone

i have never felt so astonished at myself

ReputationRep:
    Be careful doing that, mate. Some phones can catch fire if you leave them on overnight, especially if they have fake wires.
    I always do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    i'll trump that (A):

One time, I thought I'd lost my phone or dropped it under the bed or something at night.

I started looking under my bed for it.

It took me 5 minutes to realise...

i was using...the..light....from...my. ..phone.....to ...look/....for....my....phone

i have never felt so astonished at myself
    I did something similar once. I was searching everywhere for my phone but it was in my hand all along. I felt so stupid :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: :toofunny:

WTF?! I am so confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    :toofunny: :toofunny:

WTF?! I am so confused
    Hope it helped

ReputationRep:
    I always do it.
    Just a heads up :wink2: If you have a genuine charger you might be okay, but if you don't and it ends up catching fire it can cause you serious harm. Fake phone chargers don't meet the safety criteria the genuine products do.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Don't want to scare you but it is something to be aware of.

ReputationRep:
    Just a heads up :wink2: If you have a genuine charger you might be okay, but if you don't and it ends up catching fire it can cause you serious harm. Fake phone chargers don't meet the safety criteria the genuine products do.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Don't want to scare you but it is something to be aware of.
    I use a genuine charger but lately I've been using my portable charger quite a lot at night because my plug is far from my bed I guess I'll have to look into my portable one. I got it from Amazon but Amazon themselves weren't the sellers. They seem genuine but it's always best to be safe. Thanks for that! I don't know why I found that video so touching

ReputationRep:
    I use a genuine charger but lately I've been using my portable charger quite a lot at night because my plug is far from my bed I guess I'll have to look into my portable one. I got it from Amazon but Amazon themselves weren't the sellers. They seem genuine but it's always best to be safe. Thanks for that! I don't know why I found that video so touching
    No worries mate. Have a safe night!

ReputationRep:
    No worries mate. Have a safe night!
    You too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.