Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just curious to know you're embarrassing moments you've had in school, home, with friends

ReputationRep:
    5 year old spoder was watching The Lion King with his cousins. Mean ol' Scar comes outta nowhere with a roar and gives spoder a scare. Spoder wets his pants. Cousins laugh at spoder.

:emo:

ReputationRep:
    I tripped up a lot at school and fell over. Got laughed at a lot when it happened. Most embarassing!
    There were some things i said that i responded to, my response had nothing to do with what they were talking about. Got laughed at for that too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I tripped up a lot at school and fell over. Got laughed at a lot when it happened. Most embarassing!
    There were some things i said that i responded to, my response had nothing to do with what they were talking about. Got laughed at for that too.
    lol i've tripped up several times and i've also said stuff which had nothing to do with what my friends were saying .it was really awkward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geek567)
    lol i've tripped up several times and i've also said stuff which had nothing to do with what my friends were saying .it was really awkward
    It was awkward for me too. I hate being laughed at. I got made fun of it for a while too.
    Most embsrassing.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    My Maths teacher found out that I 'fancied' her and got another teacher to tell me off. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    It was awkward for me too. I hate being laughed at. I got made fun of it for a while too.
    Most embsrassing.
    i kind of laughed at myself but deep inside i wanted to cry since there was hundreds of students walking lol
    also there was this girl who wasn't very nice and use to hate me for no reason so i told one of my friends why she was like this etc so i was just rambling on not knowing where i was going and i hit myself so hard on the lamp post it killed

ReputationRep:
    i kind of laughed at myself but deep inside i wanted to cry since there was hundreds of students walking lol
    also there was this girl who wasn't very nice and use to hate me for no reason so i told one of my friends why she was like this etc so i was just rambling on not knowing where i was going and i hit myself so hard on the lamp post it killed
    Same here. It really sucks.
    Oh wow. I feel bad for you. Ive also walked into lampposts when walking with other people. Friggin hurts doesnt it.

ReputationRep:
    Same here. It really sucks.
    Oh wow. I feel bad for you. Ive also walked into lampposts when walking with other people. Friggin hurts doesnt it.
    yep it does i felt like i had a migraine and this was me the whole day :eek::eek::eek::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

ReputationRep:
    yep it does i felt like i had a migraine and this was me the whole day :eek::eek::eek::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
    Yup. Thats exactly how i felt.
    Lesson learned: always pay attention when walking.

ReputationRep:
    Where to begin!
    I was at the library,getting a book out and I was trying to find my library card, instead I pulled out a sanitary pad! The mortified face of the y7 library volunteer was priceless, but it was so awkward too!

ReputationRep:
    Walking past Anne Summers in The (busy as hell) Bullring Birmingham, and my Aunt shouts at the top of her lungs 'AMY DIDN'T YOU WANT TO GET A 12 INCHER IN THERE' :s
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Starbucks. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    walking around with my skirt in my tights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Starbucks. :afraid:
    LOOOOOL, least you asserted your dominance man :toofunny:

------------

Being aired by my relatives for being obsessive on texts :emo: :emo: :emo:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    LOOOOOL, least you asserted your dominance man :toofunny:

------------

Being aired by my relatives for being obsessive on texts :emo: :emo: :emo:
    It's all fun and games until you expand on my situation :hmmm:.

lmao :rofl: 'we need to talk'.

ReputationRep:
    It's all fun and games until you expand on my situation :hmmm:.

lmao :rofl: 'we need to talk'.
    It's all fun and games till the door swings open and you're applying the pile cream :hmmm:

I wish it was a "talk", it should have been "Hey, we need to do some major psychological damage " smh
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    It's all fun and games till the door swings open and you're applying the pile cream :hmmm:

I wish it was a "talk", it should have been "Hey, we need to do some major psychological damage " smh
    omg don't twist what happened, especially on here :zomg: a middle finger emoji would be of good use round about now.

I'd of been traumatised by your habits too tbh

ReputationRep:
    omg don't twist what happened, especially on here :zomg: a middle finger emoji would be of good use round about now.

I'd of been traumatised by your habits too tbh
    Don't worry man, TSR is very sensitive to your piles issues :yep: **** happens ygm, no pun intended :nah: A squishy purple devil emoji would too

Don't say that omg, it was just a few (probably 30 or 40) polite "Hello"'s every hour
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Don't worry man, TSR is very sensitive to your piles issues :yep: **** happens ygm, no pun intended :nah: A squishy purple devil emoji would too

Don't say that omg, it was just a few (probably 30 or 40) polite "Hello"'s every hour
    lmao oh nah :zomg: :zomg: :zomg: you did not. :rofl: :rofl:

DEAD.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.