Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview coming up. What is it like?
    Can anyone give me any interview tips please for Greenwich University Adult Nursing?
    Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=_aylinyilmazx;63700691]I have an interview coming up. What is it like?
    Can anyone give me any interview tips please for Greenwich University Adult Nursing?
    Thanks./QUOTE]

You passed the tests then! Congrats I had my interview for mental health nursing but im guessing the questions are very similar. I had about ten questions, there were two people interviewing me. Questions like why you want to be a nurse, the experience you have, why this particular branch of nursing and time management. Some scenario questions too.

I remember stumbling on my words a lot but they were very nice and understanding, I think you just have to show how passionate you are about nursing and your sincere reasons for wanting to be a nurse. You'll be fine!! Just relax and say what you really think, obviously prepare your answers but dont over think it! After the interview I had to go to the student reception to have my certificates photocopied so remember to take them with you!Have you had any other interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=count_drac;64021331]
    (Original post by _aylinyilmazx)
    I have an interview coming up. What is it like?
    Thanks./QUOTE]

You passed the tests then! Congrats I had my interview for mental health nursing but im guessing the questions are very similar. I had about ten questions, there were two people interviewing me. One was a lecturer at the university and the other a health professional. Questions like Why do you want to be a nurse? (maybe specific to adult nursing) what experience do you have to be a nurse (relevant work experience) why should we pick you? Why this branch of nursing?How would you manage your time with shifts and assignment deadlines? How would you react to an aggressive patient? (or maybe a similiar scenario question) I remember stumbling on my words a lot but they were very nice and understanding, I think you just have to show how passionate you are about nursing and your sincere reasons for wanting to be a nurse. You'll be fine!! Just relax and say what you really think, obviously prepare your answers but dont over think it! After the interview I had to go to the student reception to have my certificates photocopied so remember to take them with you!Have you had any other interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heyyy! Omgg just when i thought i lost hope in uni i got an offer at greenwich! I had my interview at 31st March - Thursday and had failed all other unis! My conditional offer is 280 ucas points and health police checks or something & nhs bursary or something.

I'm glad i got in. & ur questions were so similar. They were so nice and the guy interviewer was so funny!
    I had an awesome experience at that interview. They gave me an offer 6 days later (on a wednesday). I'm so happyy. It's great there. And i didnt even take certificates but told them what i got in each english math GCSE's and my predicted grade on health and social carethey took note and i went and got the offer 6 days later. This place is amazing so I'm going to accept offer and make it first

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=_aylinyilmazx;64021853]
    (Original post by count_drac)

Heyyy! Omgg just when i thought i lost hope in uni i got an offer at greenwich! I had my interview at 31st March - Thursday and had failed all other unis! My conditional offer is 280 ucas points and health police checks or something & nhs bursary or something.

I'm glad i got in. & ur questions were so similar. They were so nice and the guy interviewer was so funny!
    I had an awesome experience at that interview. They gave me an offer 6 days later (on a wednesday). I'm so happyy. It's great there. And i didnt even take certificates but told them what i got in each english math GCSE's and my predicted grade on health and social carethey took note and i went and got the offer 6 days later. This place is amazing so I'm going to accept offer and make it first

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats great! Yeah the CRB, I think Greenwich send it to you so dont worry! The NHS bursary you can apply from March onwards so you can apply for it now. Just register on the NHS Boss website they will email about the rest.
    Ok sounds like you'll enjoy it! Well done!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=count_drac;64022039]
    (Original post by _aylinyilmazx)

Thats great! Yeah the CRB, I think Greenwich send it to you so dont worry! The NHS bursary you can apply from March onwards so you can apply for it now. Just register on the NHS Boss website they will email about the rest.
    Ok sounds like you'll enjoy it! Well done!
    Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.