Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Show me tell me latest questions for 2016??? Confused Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have my driving test on the 1st April at 2;:20 (Hendon). I am not quite sure what to use to revise the show me tell me questions., and what video/booklets have the latest and updated questions?

What I am using:
    -My instructor gave me a journal/small page booklet that has all the 19 questions.
    -But there are also multiple videos online such as "Show me, tell me questions 2016: Practical driving test questions", and the "Show me tell me questions from the British Driving Test". The first video, titled 2016 aswell, was uploaded 2013 but did the uplaoder update the date to this year?Are they correct? The wording of the questions in the videos...and even answers... are slightly different to the booklet I have. So what do I use? Is it pretty much the same? Do I have to worry?

I am using post-it-notes and placing it around my room to revise them.

ReputationRep:
    They are the same for 2013 etc, nothing has changed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mumford & Dragons)
    I have my driving test on the 1st April at 2;:20 (Hendon). I am not quite sure what to use to revise the show me tell me questions., and what video/booklets have the latest and updated questions?

What I am using:
    -My instructor gave me a journal/small page booklet that has all the 19 questions.
    -But there are also multiple videos online such as "Show me, tell me questions 2016: Practical driving test questions", and the "Show me tell me questions from the British Driving Test". The first video, titled 2016 aswell, was uploaded 2013 but did the uplaoder update the date to this year?Are they correct? The wording of the questions in the videos...and even answers... are slightly different to the booklet I have. So what do I use? Is it pretty much the same? Do I have to worry?

I am using post-it-notes and placing it around my room to revise them.
    My instructor told me they're all the same set of questions. I'm currently learning them now and I understand what you mean by the wording. The DVLA have a booklet on the questions which is useful: https://www.gov.uk/government/public...fety-questions

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.