Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Did anyone else hear what Donald Trump said on TV tonight (27/03/16) Watch

ReputationRep:
    So, I was sat on my sofa at home, trying to finish chapter 2 of my book and watching the TV when this trailer for a documentary entiled "Donald Trump - Will he, Won't he win the american election" came on. I stopped typing and watch it (don't why, I hate him to bits - he is a right ****). Towards the end of the trailer Trump said that and I quote "I could shoot someone, right now, in this room and I wouldn't lose any voters for it - no-one would give a damn".

Upon hearing this I stopped and thought "what an absoulute prick, he clearly has no education whats so ever".

So now my question is would you guys vote for him if he did shoot someone.

We need to show him that no-one likes him. Come on Hillary Clinton

ReputationRep:
    Is this a serious question?

If yes; do you understand the logistics of crime and punishment?

ReputationRep:
    What the ****? He actually said that? 0_0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    What the ****? He actually said that? 0_0
    Yes he did - I couldn't believe it.

ReputationRep:
    He's right. He's an idiot. His supporters are idiots. If an idiot does something idiotic then the idiots will still support him

But Hilary Clinton is bad too though. They're all bad. I would be so stressed if I was an American.

ReputationRep:
    >Hillary Clinton over the Trumpinator

If it comes down to Trump, a senile communist or a woman, Trump will win every time.

Can't stump the Trump.

ReputationRep:
    If that is indeed what he said then he is a disgrace and a twonk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheIr0nDuke)
    >Hillary Clinton over the Trumpinator

If it comes down to Trump, a senile communist or a woman, Trump will win every time.

Can't stump the Trump.
    Hillary is a pathological liar and a politician with a rubbish record on both foreign and domestic policies who happens to be a woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    Hillary is a pathological liar and a politician with a rubbish record on both foreign and domestic policies who happens to be a woman.
    Exactly. Besides, I don't think the US is ready for female President.

Trump stumps all other candidates.

ReputationRep:
    he's to politics what liam gallagher is to music
    but is he wrong? probably not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItalianGuy1897)
    So, I was sat on my sofa at home, trying to finish chapter 2 of my book and watching the TV when this trailer for a documentary entiled "Donald Trump - Will he, Won't he win the american election" came on. I stopped typing and watch it (don't why, I hate him to bits - he is a right ****). Towards the end of the trailer Trump said that and I quote "I could shoot someone, right now, in this room and I wouldn't lose any voters for it - no-one would give a damn".

Upon hearing this I stopped and thought "what an absoulute prick, he clearly has no education whats so ever".

So now my question is would you guys vote for him if he did shoot someone.

We need to show him that no-one likes him. Come on Hillary Clinton

WOO YEAH HILARY WOO

She is just as bad as Trump, she's just more of a politician than he is ie: She hides her true views under a mask

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.