The Student Room Group

WJEC French FN1 Oral Exam revision tips?

Hi, I'm currently in the middle of preparing for my french oral exam on April 22nd and i'm practicing past speaking cards and then recording them. But, I need some really good fluent/idiomatic opinion and topic (la mode, l’enseignement, la culture des jeunes etc) phrases to use during the exam.Here are some I've come up with so far (some are from Mot a Mot book)-:
Opinion:
J'accepte sans bronche
Il est hors de doute que
n’empêche que
J'en viens a conclure que...
cela saute aux yeux
souliquer l'importance de
de sucroit

Also, could you give me advice how to stop saying "euh" filler less when i speak french?
Original post by XenoDoublade23
Hi, I'm currently in the middle of preparing for my french oral exam on April 22nd and i'm practicing past speaking cards and then recording them. But, I need some really good fluent/idiomatic opinion and topic (la mode, l’enseignement, la culture des jeunes etc) phrases to use during the exam.Here are some I've come up with so far (some are from Mot a Mot book)-:
Opinion:
J'accepte sans broncher
Il est hors de doute que / il ne fait aucun doute que (don't worry it's the same thing, just it sounds more correct this way ^.^)
n’empêche que
cela saute aux yeux
Souligner l'importance de
de sucroit
en outre / par ailleurs -> furthermore
D' ailleurs -> besides
Dans un premier temps / premièrement -> firstly
Dans un second temps/ deuxièmement -> secondly
En effet -> indeed
Also, could you give me advice how to stop saying "euh" filler less when i speak french?

Tbh I don't know how to stop say "euh" xD

If you have some work to correct I can help too ^-^
Original post by XenoDoublade23
Opinion:
J'accepte sans bronche
Il est hors de doute que
n’empêche que
cela saute aux yeux
souliquer l'importance de
de sucroit

I am in the same position at the moment and am very scared! Instead of saying 'euh' try small fillers like 'alors' 'donc' and try set phrases like 'je me semble que' etc to give yourself time to think of what to say. But apart from that you seem to have some good set phrases you'll be fine!
p.s mot à mot is my Bible hahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending