Turn on thread page Beta

help. getting tired alot watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    sometimes i get reallllly tired even though I've slept enough and i just wanna sleep even more. and i know this might sound crazy but my legs feel the same . then there's days when i'm totally fine.( i do sometimes wake up at 11 in the morning) am i just worrying for no reason ? is there something wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geek567)
    sometimes i get reallllly tired even though I've slept enough and i just wanna sleep even more. and i know this might sound crazy but my legs feel the same . then there's days when i'm totally fine.( i do sometimes wake up at 11 in the morning) am i just worrying for no reason ? is there something wrong?
    maybe its because of your diet - the food you eat can impact on your laziness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    maybe its because of your diet - the food you eat can impact on your laziness
    well I rarely have breakfast and fruit. and recently i haven't been eating properly meals. just snack.

ReputationRep:
    well I rarely have breakfast and fruit. and recently i haven't been eating properly meals. just snack.
    you need good quality of food to feel energised - you should know all that
    try to drink 1/2 L of water before breakfast - have your breakfast after 30 min
    you MUST have breakfast - have porridge and 2 eggs (1 whole and other one without yolk)
    then have 2 -3 hours of break - between that break drink at least 1/2 L of water
    then have a snack - try to have a fruit like an apple or an orrange or anything you like but keep it healthy and low
    then wait for 2 -3 hours - drink 1/2 L of water to keep you hydrated
    then have your lunch - keep it less in portion size - have protein and veggies, you can have carbs too but keep an eye on your portions
    then wait and drink water - you may also like to do some workout after an hour of your eating
    then you may like to have another snack
    drink water - aim to drink 2/3 litters of water BUT 2 is MUST

ReputationRep:
    you need good quality of food to feel energised - you should know all that
    try to drink 1/2 L of water before breakfast - have your breakfast after 30 min
    you MUST have breakfast - have porridge and 2 eggs (1 whole and other one without yolk)
    then have 2 -3 hours of break - between that break drink at least 1/2 L of water
    then have a snack - try to have a fruit like an apple or an orrange or anything you like but keep it healthy and low
    then wait for 2 -3 hours - drink 1/2 L of water to keep you hydrated
    then have your lunch - keep it less in portion size - have protein and veggies, you can have carbs too but keep an eye on your portions
    then wait and drink water - you may also like to do some workout after an hour of your eating
    then you may like to have another snack
    drink water - aim to drink 2/3 litters of water BUT 2 is MUST
    thanks i really need to do this especially drink water since i only drink 2-3 glasses a day? is that bad?

There's your problem.

ReputationRep:
    thanks i really need to do this especially drink water since i only drink 2-3 glasses a day? is that bad?
    obviously its bad!
    your urine colour shouldn't be too yellowie
    its because you aren't drinking enough water for your body to cleanse all the toxins
    light yellow to white colour is the best
    try to wake up early - 9am put alarm thats what i do
    i put my alarm at 8am, sometimes i wake up straight away sometimes it takes an hour to wake up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    There's your problem.
    i sometimes hate drinking water as i feel sick lol

i sometimes hate drinking water as i feel sick lol
    I think maybe you should go to the doctor, sounds like something might not be quite right. Get well!

ReputationRep:
    obviously its bad!
    its because you aren't drinking enough water for your body to cleanse all the toxins
    i put my alarm at 8am, sometimes i wake up straight away sometimes it takes an hour to wake up
    lol i wake up 3 hours afterwards
    thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    Dehydration causes tiredness, as does lack of exercise, lack of varied diet, or a diet too high in cheap snacky foods like crisps, chocolate, and cakes.

ReputationRep:
    obviously its bad!
    Fairly sure if you're pee is white you need to see a doctor. I believe you meant to say seethrough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keyhofi)
    Dehydration causes tiredness, as does lack of exercise, lack of varied diet, or a diet too high in cheap snacky foods like crisps, chocolate, and cakes.
    if i continue to have a bad diet will this affect my grades in school

ReputationRep:
    lol i wake up 3 hours afterwards
    thanks for the advice
    i know it is hard - i love sleeping, i also used to wake up at 12
    but i realised that its such a waste of time
    so as the easter holidays are up i put an alarm to wake myself up but it takes at least an hour still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keyhofi)
    Fairly sure if you're pee is white you need to see a doctor. I believe you meant to say seethrough
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    YEAH... transparent pee
    i am so dumbo

ReputationRep:
    I used to feel tired all of the time - went to the doctors and did a blood test - turns out I'm low in iron and vitamin D.. been having the supplements for 2 weeks now and i feel alot better haha - so just go to GP.

ReputationRep:
    if i continue to have a bad diet will this affect my grades in school
    Tiredness has the potential to adversely affect your grades.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.