Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is an inexperienced guy likely to get attached to an experienced woman? Watch

Long story short. A guy I like is pretty inexperienced, he doesn't want a relationship but at the same time he it seems he finds it hard to get laid to be quite honest and I don't think he gets too much female attention. But I really like him. Anyway he just started sleeping with a girl who has been around the block and then some. She's had many lovers including 2 of his friends. She confessed to me that she sleeps with guys to feel pretty and to be honest she's quite an unattractive woman and is chubby.

Apparently he is getting attached to her. Whilst it's not of my business I feel like it's not fair. I wait and have the discipline for something real but it seems I would be better off just getting on my knees of you know what I mean because it's always the girls who throw themselves at the guy who swoop in and get to the guys I like first.

What do you think?

Bump

I think he's just settling/making the most out of what he's being offered. If you told him that you like him then I think he would probably be honest and tell you he doesn't actually like her etc and might even like you back

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I think he's just settling/making the most out of what he's being offered. If you told him that you like him then I think he would probably be honest and tell you he doesn't actually like her etc and might even like you back
    I already told him I liked him a year ago and he said he wasn't interested in anything serious so I backed off. However he seems to be changing his mind with this girl. I know it sounds awful but I feel it's not fair because I feel if I would have jumped into bed with him like she always does then maybe he would have liked me. I'm so confused.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Yes no maybe. Why should it matter? If hes not that interested in you at the moment, then go and find someone who likes you and you like him. This idea of fairness is a bit bonkers. There are more out there than him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Long story short. A guy I like is pretty inexperienced, he doesn't want a relationship but at the same time he it seems he finds it hard to get laid to be quite honest and I don't think he gets too much female attention. But I really like him. Anyway he just started sleeping with a girl who has been around the block and then some. She's had many lovers including 2 of his friends. She confessed to me that she sleeps with guys to feel pretty and to be honest she's quite an unattractive woman and is chubby.

Apparently he is getting attached to her. Whilst it's not of my business I feel like it's not fair. I wait and have the discipline for something real but it seems I would be better off just getting on my knees of you know what I mean because it's always the girls who throw themselves at the guy who swoop in and get to the guys I like first.

What do you think?
    I know who this is xD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.