Revision help Watch

Catherinexxxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys!
So I've got GCSE's in May and I'm quite good with revision but I'm really struggling how to revise for certain subjects...
Any help with revising:
Business Studies (WJEC)
English Lit- Comparing poetry clashes and collisions and Hound of the Baskervilles (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Any help with any of the above would be so useful! Or recommendations as to where I can find revision resources😊
luciie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can't help with chemistry nor business studies, but Mr Bruff on Youtube is really good for English
vincentvangogh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi! I did my Chemistry exam last year and the most important thing is to really understand the topic and concepts, for example, for electrolysis, understand why the ions move in a certain direction and the charges etc. I used the cgp revision guide and if I didn't understand it, I went on youtube, which have loads of chemistry videos . Also, I used mind maps to revise for chem, which really helped for me
Catherinexxxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by luciie)
I can't help with chemistry nor business studies, but Mr Bruff on Youtube is really good for English
Oo okay thanks
Catherinexxxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by vincentvangogh)
Hi! I did my Chemistry exam last year and the most important thing is to really understand the topic and concepts, for example, for electrolysis, understand why the ions move in a certain direction and the charges etc. I used the cgp revision guide and if I didn't understand it, I went on youtube, which have loads of chemistry videos . Also, I used mind maps to revise for chem, which really helped for me
I have heard the cgp guides are good for science so I will try and get them! And I think that's it that I don't look into stuff in enough detail.. Thank you!
HeimIX
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
YouTube.
Catherinexxxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by HeimIX)
YouTube.
That seems the way! Thanks
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Do you like exams?