She is flirting with me again, please help! Watch

mattyhewson12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ok a few months back she was staring, smiling, touching me etc and i was soooo sure she liked me as a friend and she said shes not sure if she likes me as more than a friend, and she had a bf...i got annoyed with her and starting ignoring her, a few months later and we are talking again but she has been flirting with me again, said she missed me , she told her family about me ,she shouted my name out when i came in room ,she touched my back ,she barged into me in corridor, walking right against me closely ,she leaned against me, resting her head on my shoulder ,she pulled a loose hair off my stubble ,looks at me ,laughs at me ,smiles at me. All theese are signs that she likes getting close to me, but im not sure if its the same story of just friends.. should i ask her again and risk things geting awkward between us again? or should she be the one to tell me now? please help!
jasmin1507
Badges: 0
Report 2 years ago
I'm a little confused as to what your actual question is, but surely if you like her and she might like you back it is worth investigating as such, from the way you phrased your question it seems you asked her before and even if it was awkward for a time she got over it so just go for it I say! Say what you honestly think.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.42%
No - I got the required grades (108)
59.02%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise