Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most gentlemen thing a guy has done for you?? watch

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSjZScmedo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Another thread used to distract me from work...
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    apronedsamurai by virtue of him being alive
    and well he treats me with such respect and loveliness, a proper, well-dressed, tie rocking gent
    Oh and he knows what he did for me was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done :hugs:

I'm happy to please you

:kissing2:

how sweet

ReputationRep:
    Opened the door for me :lol:

Yeah I'm not really surrounded by guys.

Waited until marriage

ReputationRep:
    Be supreme.

ReputationRep:
    A chav at work opened the door for me as I was coming through with my meal

I think that's about the extent of it though

ReputationRep:
    Nothing?

Just 'cause I'm a gentleman don't mean I ain't taking you to bed.LOL WHAT this line turns me on

ReputationRep:
    This generation of women have killed chivalry.

http://hugelolcdn.com/i700/220873.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    apronedsamurai by virtue of him being alive
    and well he treats me with such respect and loveliness, a proper, well-dressed, tie rocking gent
    Oh and he knows what he did for me was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I am actually properly blushing now

Pours self glass of honeyed pepsi :P

Held the door open for me. I told him he's a misogynistic prick 'cause I'm a strong woman who can open the door by herself.

ReputationRep:
    A guy helped me pick up my books that feel out of my bag once when I was walking down the street, most of the time I seem to be a guy repellent though lol

I was at the library of my med school and I had a "down" and went to the stairs to cry and I messaged my friend to tell him I was tired as **** and he left his uni and skipped his last lesson to come to see me - his uni is like 45min away from mine-
    That was sweet

ReputationRep:
    A nice guy once brought a meal for me when I was young and short of cash, he didn't have to but he did that was really gentlemanly.

ReputationRep:
    People don't tend to do gentlemanly things for me, because I'm a gent. I'm missing out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I was at the library of my med school and I had a "down" and went to the stairs to cry and I messaged my friend to tell him I was tired as **** and he left his uni and skipped his last lesson to come to see me - his uni is like 45min away from mine-
    That was sweet
    Are you dating him now?

(Original post by Mancini)
    Are you dating him now?
    Nah :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Nah :lol:
    Nice guy comes last huh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.