Turn on thread page Beta

What's the most gentlemen thing a guy has done for you?? watch

ReputationRep:
    There have been loads of things and scenarios. I have really kind male friends.
    Holding the door, carrying my bags against my will, helping me with groceries against my will, tagging along on a shopping trip when I needed a dress, bought me food when I was too sick to move from the bed, picked up my take away etc.
    But I think the best was when my man insisted on paiying for a bubbly, a 5-course meal, and coffee at a restaurant which is named in the Michelin guide on his own birthday(!!). It was a little more than a £150 bill.

ReputationRep:
    One time that sticks out for me was when it was really windy, wet and stormy outside and me and my bf were walking to the bank and there was a gap from the slippy tiles outside to the carpet inside the bank and he went on in front of me and then gave me out his hand so I wouldn't slip going into the bank. A wee old women noticed it and said he was a true gentleman and he blushed

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.