Turn on thread page Beta

i was put in the special needs class because i wore a trash bag to school watch

hey everyone
    i wore a trashbag to school yesterday and as soon as i walked in the headmaster was standing there and he saw me and he just started yelling at me asking what i was doing. i got scared so i ran away. he chased me down the hall and teachers were yelling at me. i just wanted them to stop chasing me, so i tried to threaten them all by saying "dont come any closer, u see i have a gun". I was just bluffing though trying to scare them like i saw in this movie. but apparently they really thought i had a gun because then this security guard came out of nowhere and basically tackled me. i thought he was going to kill me so i just started screaming really loud and he kept dragging me through the halls by my leg as i was screaming.

everyone in the school was gathered around as i was hauled off. i was still wearing the trash bag too at this point. long story short they decided to put me in the special needs class. its a really fun class though. all we did today was really easy stuff like basic math. one of the questions on the worksheet was just 2+4. we barely have to do any work. the whole first hour i just sat there while the teacher yelled at one the kids for trying to stab someone with scissors. then we were colouring these pictures and i stood up and started throwing crayons across the room. thats when the teachers tried to stop me. when they did try to stop me I ran from them then I hid in the supply closet. they kept trying to open it. they spent like an hour trying to get me out of the supply closet and i didnt have to do any work at all really. i like my new class its super easy and super fun

ReputationRep:
    seems legit

So you went to school on a Saturday? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    can't fault that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    So you went to school on a Saturday? :hmmmm2:
    entire story destroyed m8
    this girl pwnd u

ReputationRep:
    I've just gotta try this at uni, my current classes are too hard
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    undefined/10

ReputationRep:
    I'm bookmarking this thread for whenever I feel down, Jesus Christ this made me laugh!!

ReputationRep:
    lol you think it was because you wore the trashbag okeh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabstercat)
    hey everyone
    i wore a trashbag to school yesterday and as soon as i walked in the headmaster was standing there and he saw me and he just started yelling at me asking what i was doing. i got scared so i ran away. he chased me down the hall and teachers were yelling at me. i just wanted them to stop chasing me, so i tried to threaten them all by saying "dont come any closer, u see i have a gun". I was just bluffing though trying to scare them like i saw in this movie. but apparently they really thought i had a gun because then this security guard came out of nowhere and basically tackled me. i thought he was going to kill me so i just started screaming really loud and he kept dragging me through the halls by my leg as i was screaming.

everyone in the school was gathered around as i was hauled off. i was still wearing the trash bag too at this point. long story short they decided to put me in the special needs class. its a really fun class though. all we did today was really easy stuff like basic math. one of the questions on the worksheet was just 2+4. we barely have to do any work. the whole first hour i just sat there while the teacher yelled at one the kids for trying to stab someone with scissors. then we were colouring these pictures and i stood up and started throwing crayons across the room. thats when the teachers tried to stop me. when they did try to stop me I ran from them then I hid in the supply closet. they kept trying to open it. they spent like an hour trying to get me out of the supply closet and i didnt have to do any work at all really. i like my new class its super easy and super fun
    Not only was it a SATURDAY when this happened, it was also during the Easter Holidays... fail

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.