Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what came up in the january 2004 phy6 paper?
    better yet anyone care to post that paper up

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think any exam boards did paper 6 for any subject in january, i thought they were only set in june?

Donna
    -x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnaB041986)
    I didn't think any exam boards did paper 6 for any subject in january, i thought they were only set in june?

Donna
    -x-
    i think you can do almost every paper in january...

ReputationRep:
    when a new syllabus is introduced, there are jan sittings for only some of the units, but after an year all modules are sat...am sure that there was a phy6 in jan 2004 but i don't have any access to it nor saw it!

ReputationRep:
    I've tried to upload the paper for you all...but its too big cos i had to transfer it over from pdf to doc as a pic...if you can tell me how to condense it...i'd be happy to load it up for you lot...

G

ReputationRep:
    post each page as a separate post. or zip it.
    would b great if you could post it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I've tried to upload the paper for you all...but its too big cos i had to transfer it over from pdf to doc as a pic...if you can tell me how to condense it...i'd be happy to load it up for you lot...

G
    try zipping it..do you have winzip?
    if not, download it from here
    http://www.winzip.com/
    It should be free cuz I downloaded it thru this a few months back....
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    post each page as a separate post. or zip it.
    Tried that already....but they are each still over 100kb cos they are docs with a pic in it....i could save it as a monochromatic bmp file...i think that makes them a lot smaller..but the problem then is that they'll be less clear..might be hard to read. Suggestions???

G

ReputationRep:
    Tried that already....but they are each still over 100kb cos they are docs with a pic in it....i could save it as a monochromatic bmp file...i think that makes them a lot smaller..but the problem then is that they'll be less clear..might be hard to read. Suggestions???

G
    Using this technique..here's what the first page looks like...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:

G
    remove the pics....can you? and send it in separatly?....or send a page at a time...

ReputationRep:
    nopes its unreadible...open it on paint on ur comp and save as a jpeg file...that takes less room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    nopes its unreadible...open it on paint on ur comp and save as a jpeg file...that takes less room
    I have...107kb....7kb too much!!!! :mad:....it's damn annoying!!!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Using this technique..here's what the first page looks like...
    If you email me the good quality ones I will try put them up on the internet for everyone to see
    They are all in jpg format right? or do you have it in pdf?
    If you would like to do this i will PM you my email address

ReputationRep:
    Here we go...made the pic slightly smaller and cropped a bit page 1 here...the rest on the way...

G
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Page 2

G
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Here we go...made the pic slightly smaller and cropped a bit page 1 here...the rest on the way...

G
    thanks that good stuff
    if you have higher quality jpgs, you can host them on imageshack or something and then just use the [img] thingy to post them here

ReputationRep:
    yeah good thinking S1M--->always the helping one
    gftzan, can you send S1M the paper..that would be gr8...thanx both of you..it'll be appreciated by all!....cheers

ReputationRep:
    Page 3
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    edit the file name from jpeg/bmp to .mp3 i think and then there is no file size limit (i think its mp3)

ReputationRep:
    Page 4

G
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.