no stopping G now

don't worry this is good stuff.... it will do the job nicely

ReputationRep:
    Whoo..we're getting there..not long now

Page 5 for your viewing pleasure!

G
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    And last but not least.....the final page..page 6!!!!!

Hope this helps you...pls don't ask for the mark scheme...

G
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    yeah good thinking S1M--->always the helping one
    Thanks... ur too kind
    (Original post by gzftan)
    And last but not least.....the final page..page 6!!!!!

Hope this helps you...pls don't ask for the mark scheme...

G
    thanks for nothing then... the paper is useless without the mark scheme ... only joking... thanks... if you have the markscheme that would be a great help too

ReputationRep:
    Owe you massive rep, i think you are 3rd on my list to recieve rep gzftan so if in 4 days time i haven't given you any pm me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1M)
    Thanks... ur too kind
    thanks for nothing then... the paper is useless without the mark scheme ... only joking... thanks... if you have the markscheme that would be a great help too
    Markscheme eh?? Nah..sorry....that's the only markscheme i don't have cos its the most recent...but i've done the paper...so if you need help on parts of it..i'd be glad to help

G

ReputationRep:
    Markscheme eh?? Nah..sorry....that's the only markscheme i don't have cos its the most recent...but i've done the paper...so if you need help on parts of it..i'd be glad to help

G
    thanks (rep has been given)... i might hold ya to that if i get stuck

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    Thats the 1st full fledge pastpaper that I have evr had for this unit!..I really appreciate it...do you have the mark scheme?..I know u said not to ask, but it'll be great if you do, you'll make my day!...........cheers G!!

ReputationRep:

G
    Maybe i won't be able to help...i gtg...but if i'm online later i'll check in on this thread....if not..GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets all smack this paper good and proper

G

ReputationRep:

G
    ok sure...if I have any ques...I'll ask...or better can't you put up ur answwers..or I think I am asking too much!....thanks again!

ReputationRep:
    Thanx a lot... Its realy helpful.

ReputationRep:
    ok is it jst me or is this paper like REALLLLY hard!

i really hate thermal stuff hopefully as it was in the january paper it wnt b in the june paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmanBOB)
    ok is it jst me or is this paper like REALLLLY hard!

i really hate thermal stuff hopefully as it was in the january paper it wnt b in the june paper
    No, u r right...Its really hard..stopped doing it!

ReputationRep:
    few! not jst me then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    No, u r right...Its really hard..stopped doing it!
    Need help???

G

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.