Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    It probably would've just been one number higher,not a significant change
    Probably? :dry:

it's unrealistic to find such a guy who's only slept with 1 or 2 women and doesn't drink and party etc
    Indeed, but that was only once I had pointed this out to you, having formerly apparently concurred with her somewhat 'confused' list :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Minimum bench press of 125kg.

It probably would've just been one number higher,not a significant change. And I have said before that it's unrealistic to find such a guy who's only slept with 1 or 2 women and doesn't drink and party etc

That's what I'm saying. Maybe it's abit too demanding but maybe they do exist..
    I'm not sure
    maybe cause you're not muslim.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    even so, you get some slutty muslim dudes.

ReputationRep:
    blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, intelligent, earns good money £90,000 + a year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m1m2)
    just got to love a man with a gentle sword.

oh wow, that got oddly sexual very fast
    Can I poke you with my sword?

ReputationRep:
    cotton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Probably? :dry:

Indeed, but that was only once I had pointed this out to you, having formerly apparently concurred with her somewhat 'confused' list :mmm:
    3 would've been the maximum number :mmm:

Actually, there may be guys out there who've been in long term relationships all their lives that have lasted quite some time,which may explain lower sleeping numbers. As for not drinking,some people aren't huge fans of alcohol or the clubbing scene want they get older,so maybe they do exist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    maybe cause you're not muslim.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    even so, you get some slutty muslim dudes.
    Religion is a factor in most of these situations.

Then again, I couldn't marry somebody who wasn't a Christian or somewhat interested in Christianity,it'll make life alot easier to find someone you share common ground with.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who doesn't leave their dirty laundry on the floor, doesn't eat with his mouth open, or who won't commit adultery more than once.

My requirements/expectations have crumbled after 20 years of married life. The first five years were heaven, be warned.

(Original post by DrSocSciences)
    Someone who doesn't leave their dirty laundry on the floor, doesn't eat with his mouth open, or who won't commit adultery more than once .

My requirements/expectations have crumbled after 20 years of married life. The first five years were heaven, be warned.
    Scary. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Scary. :afraid:
    Lol more than once. Better pick wisely

ReputationRep:
    3 would've been the maximum number :mmm:
    More like it :cute:

Actually, there may be guys out there who've been in long term relationships all their lives that have lasted quite some time, which may explain lower sleeping numbers
    Unlikely to secure the love of their lives straight away hence they'd only remain together if they: A) Lack (sex) drive/ambition; B) Are cucks

As for not drinking, some people aren't huge fans of alcohol
    Unless you have a health problem, you're generally considered weird/something of a social outcast e.g. at uni, if you don't drink :beer:

the clubbing scene want they get older
    Fair point, once they get older e.g. 30+

I couldn't marry somebody who wasn't a Christian or somewhat interested in Christianity
    Virtually everyone is 'somewhat interested in Christianity', or can say they are if it suits their purposes. Wouldn't put it past some guys to say they're into religion just to cosy up to a girl :rolleyes: We are the sum of our actions, so it's as well to observe telling ethical behaviour for signs of congruency

Someone .. who won't commit adultery more than once
    Curious thing to say :curious:

ReputationRep:

Not really, in the adult world. He was unfaithful. We have kids. I chose to let him stay. But wouldn't if it happened again. Sorry to burst your bubble.

ReputationRep:
    My criteria: Carl Jenkinson

ReputationRep:
    More like it :cute:

Unlikely to secure the love of their lives straight away hence they'd only remain together if they: A) Lack (sex) drive/ambition; B) Are cucks

Unless you have a health problem, you're generally considered weird/something of a social outcast e.g. at uni, if you don't drink :beer:

Fair point, once they get older e.g. 30+

Virtually everyone is 'somewhat interested in Christianity', or can say they are if it suits their purposes. Wouldn't put it past some guys to say they're into religion just to cosy up to a girl :rolleyes: We are the sum of our actions, so it's as well to observe telling ethical behaviour for signs of congruency

Damn straight :laugh:

What do you mean unable to secure the love of their life and either lacking sex drive/are beta..
    You mean within their past relationships or once they're single?

Aye but apart from uni,nobody really cares if you drink or not,i guess the odd drink at social conventions isn't so bad but an excessive drinker isn't really my thing

I would say even younger than that. For some people, after their uni years are over with,the clubbing scene isn't what they're into anymore,especially as people get older etc

Do you think so? Have you known of any cases where the guy has tricked the girl? You're right I guess. I have known guys who have told me they're Christian or really interested about Christ and the history of the religion..but you can't always tell if a guy is genuinely saying it because he's interested in it or because he just wants to get with you

Next time,I'm gonna get a guy to sign on the dotted line to say he's willing to get up early for church every Sunday,let's see how interested he'll be then :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Not really, in the adult world. He was unfaithful. We have kids. I chose to let him stay. But wouldn't if it happened again. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    Don't they normally say that if somebody does it once they'd do it again?

ReputationRep:
    Maturity, it's probably my biggest turn on. That goes for friendships too. For some reason I find it quite difficult to find people with enough of this quality
    Somebody I can be myself around.
    Someone I can have fun and laugh with.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who can provide for you, stick with you through the rough times, love you for who you are...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmic angel)
    Don't they normally say that if somebody does it once they'd do it again?
    That's the usual generalisation. How general, or statistically specific can we get with an immensely personal and specific scenario?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    An alpha male...

...who is also caring, kind, thoughtful, would make a great Dad etc.

These guys are very rare and very much in demand. The average woman is not going to get him.

So they will most likely 'settle'. Then spend the rest of their days making some poor guy's life a misery because they felt they deserved better all along.

Thats about right. Some guys lay, other guys pay..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.