Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    oh you are a nasty piece of work
    Bite me :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    do they exist? have you come close, if so what was wrong? what is your criteria?

go! go! go!!!!
    Learning how to say "Yes, you're absolutely right" in a comforting, placatory manner.

ReputationRep:
    Big D, big wallet and big muscles. Me basically...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    According to this thread I should never be .. Forever alone but reality says otherwise
    GET OUT!

You're swimming in pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    GET OUT!

You're swimming in pussy.
    Well if I am, I must have drowned and became unconscious, because I am completely unaware of this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Well if I am, I must have drowned and became unconscious, because I am completely unaware of this
    You're so modest. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    Slept with one or less women
    Oh dear.

Are you religious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    You're so modest. :cute:
    No seriously. If I am, I must be totally and utterly oblivious. I don't know of any girls who like me more than a friend tbh... I don't think any how

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    My ideal list:

Protestant Christian
    Virgin
    Blond
    Reasonably attractive
    Sensitive, kind and caring
    Funny
    Intelligent (STEM degree ideally) or otherwise ambitious and professional in other ways (e.g: business owner or pilot or something)
    Submissive in some ways but willing to take the lead in others
    :lurk: :innocent:
    I tick all those boxes except i am not a protestant or blonde (and dont have a degree yet )Can easily dye my hair blonde and end up looking like Chris Brown:rofl: but no i wouldnt do it i llike my natural hair
    Im just pulling your leg
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Goaded)
    Romantic
    Dog loving
    lots of sex
    Doesn't want kids (for me?? Hate kids)
    Can tolerate my massive family
    Dog loving
    Attractive
    Smart
    Can cook
    Adventurous
    Dog loving
    Dunno, am I attractive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    My ideal list:

Protestant Christian
    Virgin
    Blond
    Reasonably attractive
    Sensitive, kind and caring
    Funny
    Intelligent (STEM degree ideally) or otherwise ambitious and professional in other ways (e.g: business owner or pilot or something)
    Submissive in some ways but willing to take the lead in others
    I'm not religious, but I'm not one of those that goes round slamming religions either. Other than that, you described me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nile.)
    handsome
    rich
    educated / intelligent
    funny

END OF THREAD.
    Yes indeed 😌

ReputationRep:
    A man who will bury an old woman's dead cat for her.

In fact,as I've said before on here,in some countries eg Poland ,the women buy a cat in order to kill it and see what the man of their dreams does with it.(They also need a sad old woman of course.)

If he doesn't bury it he's toast.

(But now apparently the men have wised up to this and this has lead to the women using more modern methods.

As a result of which there are now an increasing number of female professional honeytrappers.

Women who are paid to try to pick up another woman's partner in bars to see if they're faithful.)

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The wishlist: charming, intelligent, funny, thoughtful, attractive, skillful, shares some of my interests but has hobbies and friends of their own, fit, active and decisive.

Tom Hiddleston is pretty much my definition of perfection; talented, double first from Cambridge and ridiculously handsome.

Would settle for: kind, vaguely sexy and not a moron.

Would not settle for anyone abusive, lazy or ignorant even if they were super gorgeous and/or wealthy.
    TOM HIDDLESTON WELL anon you have a PERFECT taste in men may I add

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the perfect man exists because... well nobodies perfect.
    Recently I've met a guy who ticks a lot of my boxes and I really hope it lasts.
    He has to be able to make me laugh, have and hold fun conversations and serious ones. Kind, caring, loving, devoted, faithful. My bestfriend and a personality that's fun and interesting.
    He has to stick around when I'm not feeling my best and if he can handle me at my worst then he's definitely a keeper. Even though I'm nothing special and I'm far from perfect, he sees past my flaws and loves me for me. He doesn't want to change a thing about me.
    For a relationship to work there must be mutual understanding between one another. We're human and we all make mistakes, as I said before nobodies perfect.
    A guy who I can be myself around and at times even gross (come on guys we all poop and get sick)

Extra brownie points for guys who are:
    tall, good looking, smell great (generic shallow stuff hahaha)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.