Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently applying for a Masters starting this September. I am UK citizen who has been working in england for the past year but was travelling outside the EU for two years eithout returning prior to this. My bank account was still open (though very few transactions) the whole time. Will I get through with home status fees? How do universities decide who to send 'questionnaires' and who to automatically award home status to?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Sam321123

    through Student Finance you can apply if you have had a temporary break in residency, meaning you did not permanently move outside of the UK.
    You may be asked to send evidence of how your leave was temporary.

    Please speak to the university for details on applying through them.



students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.