Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm currently a 3rd Year Undergraduate at another university, starting in Nottingham in September, and have been offered Melton Hall.

Does anyone know how quiet the hall is? Clearly I understand it is a postgraduate hall and I want somewhere quiet and peaceful to sleep, but do people go out at all on weekends etc? I am not ready to loose all my social life yet!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bsp9243)
    Hi,

I'm currently a 3rd Year Undergraduate at another university, starting in Nottingham in September, and have been offered Melton Hall.

Does anyone know how quiet the hall is? Clearly I understand it is a postgraduate hall and I want somewhere quiet and peaceful to sleep, but do people go out at all on weekends etc? I am not ready to loose all my social life yet!

Thanks
    I'm an undergraduate and I know nothing about the hall but considering the location and occupants of the hall, I believe it's quiet. The hall is considerably far from the other accommodation halls(plus noisy buildings) and I don't know if anyone goes out or not in the hall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bsp9243)
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi, i will be starting my PG this coming Sep. Whats your review on Melton Hall? Hows the social life like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vk26)
    Hi, i will be starting my PG this coming Sep. Whats your review on Melton Hall? Hows the social life like?
    Melton was simply amazing. (If you are a social person and you want to have lots of friends.)

ReputationRep:
    if anyone wants to be my friend i am here. lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in September for a masters, and I've accepted a place at Melton hall. There are only a few places, so apply fast if you want in!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.