Turn on thread page Beta

Basically I smoke semi-casually at parties and gatherings but generally just cop cigs off others.

Going to a concert tomorrow and wanna buy some but have no idea what ones are good/cost effective to buy.

Any smokers can tell me what cigs to buy? Also how many in a packet? 10?

Cheers.

NB. I know the risks btw just wanna have a good time at this gig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically I smoke semi-casually at parties and gatherings but generally just cop cigs off others.

Going to a concert tomorrow and wanna buy some but have no idea what ones are good/cost effective to buy.

Any smokers can tell me what cigs to buy? Also how many in a packet? 10?

Cheers.

NB. I know the risks btw just wanna have a good time at this gig.
    It depends on how much money you have!
    If you're drinking you may need more than 10 I guess, you'll have enough and make friends by crashing others (1,2) its just part of the gig. So I suggest 20, but you'll get 19 in the packet.
    Benson and hedges silver are always a win, very popular and inexpensive looking at £8 sommet for 20

ReputationRep:
    Find someone who sells cigarettes/tobacco cheap because they bought it duty free

ReputationRep:
    More and more people want to come off smoking . And here's you wanting to have a ' good time ' . Honestly, it just lasts for a little bit? just have fun without touching the stuff

(Original post by satanslilsis)
    It depends on how much money you have!
    If you're drinking you may need more than 10 I guess, you'll have enough and make friends by crashing others (1,2) its just part of the gig. So I suggest 20, but you'll get 19 in the packet.
    Benson and hedges silver are always a win, very popular and inexpensive looking at £8 sommet for 20
    Ok thanks a lot, very helpful

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.