Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Basically I smoke semi-casually at parties and gatherings but generally just cop cigs off others.

Going to a concert tomorrow and wanna buy some but have no idea what ones are good/cost effective to buy.

Any smokers can tell me what cigs to buy? Also how many in a packet? 10?

Cheers.

NB. I know the risks btw just wanna have a good time at this gig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically I smoke semi-casually at parties and gatherings but generally just cop cigs off others.

Going to a concert tomorrow and wanna buy some but have no idea what ones are good/cost effective to buy.

Any smokers can tell me what cigs to buy? Also how many in a packet? 10?

Cheers.

NB. I know the risks btw just wanna have a good time at this gig.
    It depends on how much money you have!
    If you're drinking you may need more than 10 I guess, you'll have enough and make friends by crashing others (1,2) its just part of the gig. So I suggest 20, but you'll get 19 in the packet.
    Benson and hedges silver are always a win, very popular and inexpensive looking at £8 sommet for 20

ReputationRep:
    Find someone who sells cigarettes/tobacco cheap because they bought it duty free

ReputationRep:
    More and more people want to come off smoking . And here's you wanting to have a ' good time ' . Honestly, it just lasts for a little bit? just have fun without touching the stuff

(Original post by satanslilsis)
    It depends on how much money you have!
    If you're drinking you may need more than 10 I guess, you'll have enough and make friends by crashing others (1,2) its just part of the gig. So I suggest 20, but you'll get 19 in the packet.
    Benson and hedges silver are always a win, very popular and inexpensive looking at £8 sommet for 20
    Ok thanks a lot, very helpful

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.