Turn on thread page Beta

guys,do you feel intimidated? like if your girlfriend has a small waist a flat stomach curvy etc do you feel intimidated? is that why you pair up with ugly women sometimes so you don't feel this way? do you feel insecure or..?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think most people feel this way?

ReputationRep:
    Bitter girl who thinks she's hot?

Amirite? :ahee:

(Original post by Biryani007)
    Bitter girl who thinks she's hot?

Amirite? :ahee:
    lool am not talking about myself,i actually don't have a boyfriend, never have. But this guy was talking about this on a different thread and how he felt intimidated by his girlfriend so it got me thinking

ReputationRep:
    Well most couples are roughly at a similar level, aren't they?

If his girlfriend was way out of his league he may feel a bit insecure.

ReputationRep:
    Just don't make a fuss about it really, if she cheats or gets attention it happens, nothing will bother me either way anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I like to think most people consider their partner to be hot?

And yeh, it is true that (for relationships) we go for people that we *think* are of a similar level to us in terms of attractiveness a lot of the time

ReputationRep:
    I'm 9/10 (or 10/10 to some girls) so I'm not insecure about it. I know she's hot as hell but so am I

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.