Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Just signed up so if this is in the wrong forum I apologise haha xD

I'm starting at King Eds VI in Stourbridge in September, going to study Biology, Chemistry and Geology. Was meant to do Statistics too but decided to drop it since 1) I hate maths and 2) I'd rather just have more study periods aha.

I've got the welcome to college day on June 30th too, I'm super nervous though! So are any of you guys going there and doing similar courses?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Moved to Secondary schools and sixth forms, where you're more likely to get an answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xMiakatx)
    Hey guys! Just signed up so if this is in the wrong forum I apologise haha xD

I'm starting at King Eds VI in Stourbridge in September, going to study Biology, Chemistry and Geology. Was meant to do Statistics too but decided to drop it since 1) I hate maths and 2) I'd rather just have more study periods aha.

I've got the welcome to college day on June 30th too, I'm super nervous though! So are any of you guys going there and doing similar courses?
    I'm going to Kingys too! I'm taking history, classics and biology I dropped mathematics with stats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toomuchfab)
    I'm going to Kingys too! I'm taking history, classics and biology I dropped mathematics with stats
    Heya! I managed to drop statistics haha, so glad about that! When's your welcome to college day?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.