Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So from my exam timetable I can see that the chemistr and physics is split into c1,c2 and c3 and p1,p2 and p3 but how come my biology paper is on split into paper 1 and paper 2. Plus does anyone know what comes on paper 1 and 2 (so i can start revising only paper 1 stuff now)?

Is this the same for anyone else or is our school just messed up?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by I'm-so-screwed)
    So from my exam timetable I can see that the chemistr and physics is split into c1,c2 and c3 and p1,p2 and p3 but how come my biology paper is on split into paper 1 and paper 2. Plus does anyone know what comes on paper 1 and 2 (so i can start revising only paper 1 stuff now)?

Is this the same for anyone else or is our school just messed up?
    Are you doing seperate science gcses? If so i think they ve just missed one off.

Well since you are doing triple award for both chemistry and physics, I think it's a mistake and you should be doing triple award (b1, b2 and b3) for biology too.
    I could give you more information, but i need to know what examboard you are working under?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Well since you are doing triple award for both chemistry and physics, I think it's a mistake and you should be doing triple award (b1, b2 and b3) for biology too.
    I could give you more information, but i need to know what examboard you are working under?
    Ok so it turns out we're doing AQA for chemistry and physics but Edexl for biology.
    Do you know what's the difference between the paper 1 and 2 for biology because I wanna start with only revising paper 1 stuff.

(Original post by I'm-so-screwed)
    Ok so it turns out we're doing AQA for chemistry and physics but Edexl for biology.
    Do you know what's the difference between the paper 1 and 2 for biology because I wanna start with only revising paper 1 stuff.
    Ah the problem is I'm doing AQA for all sciences, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to give you any info on the edexcel exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Ah the problem is I'm doing AQA for all sciences, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to give you any info on the edexcel exam.
    ok no worries, I'll google it or something

ReputationRep:
    Never seen anyone do 2 different exam boards for the sciences.

ReputationRep:
    edexcel splits biology into B1,2 & 3 aswell

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.