Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Do you know if the construction of the new building will affect a lot the life at LSE? I start in 2016 so I'll have to live with it during all my studies :/

ReputationRep:
    Bumping because i'm also interested in this

ReputationRep:
    This would depend on your department. The Law and Economics departments are on Lincolns Inn Fields - away from the major works at the centre of campus. The students union building is also not affected. I walked past recently and the library is very close to the major works but seems not to be affected (though not sure about the noise).

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much no teaching rooms are effected, even in the old building. The worst thing is the annoyance of not being able to walk down Houghton Street for 3 years.

ReputationRep:
    Does the campus look very ugly and unattractive now?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.