Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    English, pfft there's going to be a bunch of foreigners on here tommorow not knowing how to capitalise properly.
    ... dont forget now
    extra martial affairs
    i will never let you live it down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    ...have a penis ...
    i can give u mine :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    i can give u mine :perv:
    You don't have a penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    I actually like boys clothes better too.

Easier life, less judged, "allowed" to do more things in life, less emotionally attached to things, have a penis, shorter hair, no periods/childbirth, no hair removal required, look hot even when dirty, can run without boobs hurting, **** does not look damaged after years of sex like a vagina would
    I think a lot of your points are just the grass is greener on the other side.

Easier life - this depends on what you want to do with your life.
    Less judged - it depends on the situation it is just men and women are judged on different things.
    allowed to do more things in life - once again society allows men and women to do different things.
    Less emotional attached to things - I think you seriously underestimate how brilliant emotions can be, they are what humanity is about.
    Have a penis - they do have benefits but also disadvantages and they can be painful disadvantages
    Shorter hair - I don't think this is really an advantage or disadvantage
    No periods/childbirth - I'm under qualified to discuss this really but I think childbirth can be a positive even though it is apparently painful.
    No hair removal required - true but at times women will constantly complain about it which can be annoying.
    Look hot even when dirty - some will but 99% of the population don't
    Can run without boobs hurting - try but those boobs could be an advantage at other times.

I'm not saying you are wrong just that for everything that can be an advantage there is also a disadvantage.

I would add like whorace has said that it isn't men aren't emotional it is just that they are seen as weak if they do, the proof of this is suicide rates if men weren't emotional then it would be a female problem but the expression of that emotion is frowned upon so much so that at times the emotion is only shown at the end.

ReputationRep:
    If I let my mind roam free post 2am thoughts are rarely good ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    I think a lot of your points are just the grass is greener on the other side.

Easier life - this depends on what you want to do with your life.
    Less judged - it depends on the situation it is just men and women are judged on different things.
    allowed to do more things in life - once again society allows men and women to do different things.
    Less emotional attached to things - I think you seriously underestimate how brilliant emotions can be, they are what humanity is about.
    Have a penis - they do have benefits but also disadvantages and they can be painful disadvantages
    Shorter hair - I don't think this is really an advantage or disadvantage
    No periods/childbirth - I'm under qualified to discuss this really but I think childbirth can be a positive even though it is apparently painful.
    No hair removal required - true but at times women will constantly complain about it which can be annoying.
    Look hot even when dirty - some will but 99% of the population don't
    Can run without boobs hurting - try but those boobs could be an advantage at other times.

I'm not saying you are wrong just that for everything that can be an advantage there is also a disadvantage.
    My take:
    Easier life - Disagee for reasons below, in some countries men are expected to do military service while women are excluded, societal roles expect us to be the high earners, in shape, intelligent while standards for girls are just being pretty
    Less judged - Everything you do is judged, you are weak if you do something wrong, as above guys are judged on the full package women usually on looks
    Less emotional attached to things - Can't express emotions without being seen as weak
    Have a penis - Constant need for masturbation, awkward boners, erection problems, *** too quickly or slowly, infections
    Shorter hair - Would prefer my hair longer but it's too hippy these days
    No periods/childbirth - Got me that would suck
    No hair removal required - Premature balding due to high test
    Look hot even when dirty - Get really bad spots due to high test
    Can run without boobs hurting - Can't play with my boobs.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.