I just took my own virginity Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I used a dildo for the first time at first it hurt quite a bit but the more I pushed it in the less it hurt unless I pulled it back out again and pushed it back in etc I know I have "lost" it because I test tried using a tampon which I can now put in easily whilst previously I was only able to fit half of the tampon in and it hurt like hell. I did this to prepare for the real thing cause I rather "know" what its going to feel like (the pain etc) than be surprised and unexpected. I feel more confident now about losing my virginity for real. I recommend every girl to do this before they lose their virginity because it makes you more comfortable when it comes to the real thing.
Lord Kitchener
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Keep... typing... almost... there....
cosmicstarbeast
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm so proud of you. The fact that you could bend social norms, good going girl.

On a serious note, depending on what dildo size and your first lover's unwanted intruder, you may be in for a shock.
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
Good for you I suppose. I am glad that you helped yourself?
Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
w...what

D;
Forumaddict
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Should guys do the same and buy a pocket pussy or flesh light begorehand?
Slutty Salafi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Forumaddict)
Should guys do the same and buy a pocket pussy or flesh light begorehand?
I hope it won't hurt too much
Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Way to show who's in charge! :laugh:
thefatone
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I used a dildo for the first time at first it hurt quite a bit but the more I pushed it in the less it hurt unless I pulled it back out again and pushed it back in etc I know I have "lost" it because I test tried using a tampon which I can now put in easily whilst previously I was only able to fit half of the tampon in and it hurt like hell. I did this to prepare for the real thing cause I rather "know" what its going to feel like (the pain etc) than be surprised and unexpected. I feel more confident now about losing my virginity for real. I recommend every girl to do this before they lose their virginity because it makes you more comfortable when it comes to the real thing.
i was going to say your hand doesn't count but wat.

title and sentence don't correlate

https://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-17-2015/KAJCag.gif
M14B
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What have I just read?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (115)
26.38%
No (321)
73.62%

Watched Threads