Turn on thread page Beta

I used a dildo for the first time at first it hurt quite a bit but the more I pushed it in the less it hurt unless I pulled it back out again and pushed it back in etc I know I have "lost" it because I test tried using a tampon which I can now put in easily whilst previously I was only able to fit half of the tampon in and it hurt like hell. I did this to prepare for the real thing cause I rather "know" what its going to feel like (the pain etc) than be surprised and unexpected. I feel more confident now about losing my virginity for real. I recommend every girl to do this before they lose their virginity because it makes you more comfortable when it comes to the real thing.

ReputationRep:
    Keep... typing... almost... there....

ReputationRep:
    I'm so proud of you. The fact that you could bend social norms, good going girl.

On a serious note, depending on what dildo size and your first lover's unwanted intruder, you may be in for a shock.

Good for you I suppose. I am glad that you helped yourself?

ReputationRep:
    w...what

D;

ReputationRep:
    Should guys do the same and buy a pocket pussy or flesh light begorehand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Should guys do the same and buy a pocket pussy or flesh light begorehand?
    I hope it won't hurt too much

ReputationRep:
    Way to show who's in charge! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I used a dildo for the first time at first it hurt quite a bit but the more I pushed it in the less it hurt unless I pulled it back out again and pushed it back in etc I know I have "lost" it because I test tried using a tampon which I can now put in easily whilst previously I was only able to fit half of the tampon in and it hurt like hell. I did this to prepare for the real thing cause I rather "know" what its going to feel like (the pain etc) than be surprised and unexpected. I feel more confident now about losing my virginity for real. I recommend every girl to do this before they lose their virginity because it makes you more comfortable when it comes to the real thing.
    i was going to say your hand doesn't count but wat.

title and sentence don't correlate

https://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-17-2015/KAJCag.gif

ReputationRep:
    What have I just read?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.