Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    well i can tell you how you can make him feel so bad. call him up, tell him your going to the movie. before you guys meet up bring a guy friend along and tell him your going to see a movie with him instead and tell him "i don't care if i wasted your money coz you f***in deserve it anyway". one he would feel jealous and two you wasted his money. tbh i think this is a bit to nice in terms of what he has done to you, if you think of anything else do it. this may be a bit evil but u got to do what you need to do gurl. whatever you do DON'T GO WITH HIM!!!!
    Here's an update from last night :it was horrible . Erm, he said I didn't appreciate anything and that's to do with my upbringing and he couldn't care less if I was offended by it at all. It all kicked off after movie when I spoke to him about it all and he asked what I wanted out from it all.. I reversed the car and said I'm gonna take u home and then were done. He flipped majorly and was like open the door I'll walk it . Etc . He pulled the handbrake and shouted at me. I almost got into an accident twice . Cause of him. I've blocked the ****er . I am so done. Yet he still wanted me to call him when I eventually dropped him home he told me to call him on the way back home else he wouldn't let me leave so that he knew I went home. And that's all. Don't bring the ' I told u' . It's fricking hard . Yeah I cried to him. And then I just told him to go do one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fearless96)
    Here's an update from last night :it was horrible . Erm, he said I didn't appreciate anything and that's to do with my upbringing and he couldn't care less if I was offended by it at all. It all kicked off after movie when I spoke to him about it all and he asked what I wanted out from it all.. I reversed the car and said I'm gonna take u home and then were done. He flipped majorly and was like open the door I'll walk it . Etc . He pulled the handbrake and shouted at me. I almost got into an accident twice . Cause of him. I've blocked the ****er . I am so done. Yet he still wanted me to call him when I eventually dropped him home he told me to call him on the way back home else he wouldn't let me leave so that he knew I went home. And that's all. Don't bring the ' I told u' . It's fricking hard . Yeah I cried to him. And then I just told him to go do one.
    Good on you. You've done the right thing. Any hassle from him, go to the police. Keep all your old texts because it's evidence of emotional abuse which is a crime.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katty3)
    Good on you. You've done the right thing. Any hassle from him, go to the police. Keep all your old texts because it's evidence of emotional abuse which is a crime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Sorry but we live in a country where men and women are equal.
    Women do not have to submit.

If anyones advice is terrible its been yours.
    People are free to choose their associations.

ReputationRep:
    Well I hope the feeling goes away quickly!

There's always comedy gold on YouTube like Ben Philips, or HTF. Never fails to bring tears of laughter!

ReputationRep:
    post you made

Yeah ofc. That's the whole point of love.

Unfortunately, so many women these days are so badly raised and so mentally unstable that playing games with them is the only way of achieving anything. In a perfect world he would have asked your dad for an arranged marriage and we'd live in a society with no divorce, so your seeming lack of stability would not be a problem. However, we don't live in that world.

He will game you because it seems that you need to be gamed. You don't act reasonably. You act totally emotionally.

In my opinion I think you are probably depressed because of nutritional deficiencies. The food in the west is very low nutrient-content. I had an ex who was quite depressive like you, and I gave her zinc, manganese, vitamin c and boron supplements to help her handle stress better. (mang, vitc and boron are only necessary to help zinc be digested). If you want to know more about that, PM me.

As for this, it is true, most guys too are weak. But then it is not just his fault. Both of you are weak. He's not man enough to handle your lack of sanity and you aren't woman enough to love him unconditionally or submit to him. So try to do your part and he will, feeling your love, eventually want to try to do the same. And guys like him, when they're being cruel, it's a sadistic type of teasing love. I used to do cruel things to one of my exes, who I loved the most, like tickle her until she was crying and screaming. It's natural. Don't take it in a bad way

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.