Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Belfast gave me an offer recently for pharmacy in 2016, they are offering me AAB. My question is for Belfast, is AAB the same as A*BB(as i think i get this instead)? Also I really want to know if how good is Belfast pharmacy, and the pros and cons compare to other uni. I know that according to the Times and other rankings website, Belfast pharmacy is one of the best in UK, however according to this (http://www.topuniversities.com/unive...=false+search=), it is lower than I expected.
    As I dont have the chance to visit Belfast myself, can anyone tell me more about the city and the lifestyle please?
    Finally, I read the previous post about the poor pharmacist career prospect, I want to ask if that applies to industrial pharmacist as well, and if it is better to finish the MPharm degree and apply for other subjects (eg medicine) as a postgraduate?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Nobody here can tell you if Belfast admission tutors consider AAB the same as A*BB, you need to ask them. Rankings lists are only a very rough indicator of quality. Look in the Queen's University Belfast forum to speak to QUB students.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.