Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am an international student (from India). I got an offer from UCL for Biomedical Sciences (but I wish to transfer to Pharmacology after Year 1). I also have an offer from U of T for Pharmacology. I also got into UCLA for Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology.

My questions are:

1) Which university has more international reputation?

2) Which university has better prospects worldwide (in terms of employment)?

3) What is the university experience like for each of them?

4) Which course is better in terms of job prospects?

Also, if anyone has transferred from BiomedSci to Pharmacology, can they please tell me what the process was like, how competitive it was, what hurdles you had to cross, what the prerequisites are, etc...

Please note that I am currently unsure about whether or not I want to attend medical school or not. If so, I would like to attend it in USA/Canada... so both regarding and disregarding that, which option do you think will be better?

All help will be very appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.