Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so basically I've got two/three months until my A-level exams but my heads just not been in it recently, I try so hard but I never seem to improve.

Since the beginning of Year 13 I feel like I've been having a streak of bad luck. First in November I didn't do so great in the BMAT. And then I was rejected for medicine from all four of the uni's I chose which kindof sucked because I worked so so hard to get the grades and work experience last year. I then decided to focus solely on getting my grades up (as they had been slipping because I negleccted the first two months of Year 13 in order to revise for the BMAT) but I ended up doing really badly in my mocks.....

.I feel like I'm going to end up getting really bad grades in my A levels too...

I just feel like I've forgotten how to revise. I'm still using the same techniques as last year which worked perfectly but this year nothing's going in. I'm trying to do past papers but if anything I'm getting worse! It's all so overwhelming! Seriously, I feel like this year I just don't know how to do the questions, I feel like I'm forgetting everything. I keep rereading the same text and I feel like I understand it but then the next day, I wouldn't be able to answer questions on that said topic.

And on top of this, there's this stupid niggling voice in my head telling me I've got too much to revise in the time given or that I'm going to fail my a-levels. It feels like my brain is going to explode!!! I keep having pep talks to myself telling myself that I can ace this year and I will do that, but then two days later that voice at the back of my head come's back to remind me that I'm a failure. It not even like I just started revising, I revise bits and bobs throughout the year but I just feel like nothings working....I'm normally fine with stress but it's getting to the point that its too much.

I just feel like I have so much to do in so little time. I just want to be able to finally process the information and get the grades that I want.

Sorry for the massive text but can someone please help or tell me how they get through all the stress and pressure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster15)
    Ok, so basically I've got two/three months until my A-level exams but my heads just not been in it recently, I try so hard but I never seem to improve.

Since the beginning of Year 13 I feel like I've been having a streak of bad luck. First in November I didn't do so great in the BMAT. And then I was rejected for medicine from all four of the uni's I chose which kindof sucked because I worked so so hard to get the grades and work experience last year. I then decided to focus solely on getting my grades up (as they had been slipping because I negleccted the first two months of Year 13 in order to revise for the BMAT) but I ended up doing really badly in my mocks.....

.I feel like I'm going to end up getting really bad grades in my A levels too...

I just feel like I've forgotten how to revise. I'm still using the same techniques as last year which worked perfectly but this year nothing's going in. I'm trying to do past papers but if anything I'm getting worse! It's all so overwhelming! Seriously, I feel like this year I just don't know how to do the questions, I feel like I'm forgetting everything. I keep rereading the same text and I feel like I understand it but then the next day, I wouldn't be able to answer questions on that said topic.

And on top of this, there's this stupid niggling voice in my head telling me I've got too much to revise in the time given or that I'm going to fail my a-levels. It feels like my brain is going to explode!!! I keep having pep talks to myself telling myself that I can ace this year and I will do that, but then two days later that voice at the back of my head come's back to remind me that I'm a failure. It not even like I just started revising, I revise bits and bobs throughout the year but I just feel like nothings working....I'm normally fine with stress but it's getting to the point that its too much.

I just feel like I have so much to do in so little time. I just want to be able to finally process the information and get the grades that I want.

Sorry for the massive text but can someone please help or tell me how they get through all the stress and pressure?
    You do have enough time to revise I know it feels like you don't but you do. Once you start and actually focus you realise you're going through the content much quicker than you had initially anticipated. Maybe the BMAT and being rejected from the uni's has affected you more than you thought, I think maybe it knocked your confidence and so now you feel as though you cant do anything. You really just need to believe in yourself and what you can achieve and most of all stop being stressed over time.
    In terms of revision go over content in the way in which you prefer, maybe watch videos or make mind maps, or maybe do questions after every sub topic. Also make sure you relax and give yourself a break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlockfan27)
    You do have enough time to revise I know it feels like you don't but you do. Once you start and actually focus you realise you're going through the content much quicker than you had initially anticipated. Maybe the BMAT and being rejected from the uni's has affected you more than you thought, I think maybe it knocked your confidence and so now you feel as though you cant do anything. You really just need to believe in yourself and what you can achieve and most of all stop being stressed over time.
    In terms of revision go over content in the way in which you prefer, maybe watch videos or make mind maps, or maybe do questions after every sub topic. Also make sure you relax and give yourself a break.
    Thanks, yeah I think I just felt a bit overwhelmed with everything.

I think you're right with the confidence thing, I realise I seem to think that I'm going to do badly at everything else because of the BMAT and rejections - I've never actually thought they could be the cause of this..

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, yeah I think I just felt a bit overwhelmed with everything.

I think you're right with the confidence thing, I realise I seem to think that I'm going to do badly at everything else because of the BMAT and rejections - I've never actually thought they could be the cause of this..

Thank you
    No probs
    Last year for my AS I got grades that I wasn't happy with at all, I remember being so upset because I thought I had worked really hard. That really knocked my confidence because I thought that maybe I just wasn't capable of getting A's but then I realised that last year so much stuff happened that affected me emotionally but I never dealt with it and it inevitably affected my grades. The point is that I knew I was capable and once I got my confidence back and dealt with my issues I feel like I've been doing a lot better. Hopefully in the summer when I get my results I'll get the grades I want.

ReputationRep:

hello hi there!!! if i can recall correctly, i seem to have stumbled upon you in the ukcat megathread back in august and i think you got a terrific ukcat score of 680 or something similar (if this isn't you then i apologise sincerely i have just introduced myself in the most awkward way humanly possible)

so to begin with, i think it's actual no coincidence that i have found you again and after reading your rambles, i cannot sympathise any more with you bcz believe it or not i am in the exACT SAME POSITION! (sorry for the caps got slightly too excited) honestly, everything that you have typed up there i feel like has come deep from my own heart - everything is literally on point with how i feel about my med application this year too.

so i'll just let you into my story (if you're interested feel free to skip to the bottom for some golden piece of advice although i would recommend you read this first bcz it helps to know that you haven't been the only one that has been striked with 'bad luck';
    so after results day, i decided to go forward and sit the ukcat- this was in september..i had a few ukcat unis planned in mind to apply to but after sitting the ukcat i got a terrible score (so bizarrely terrible i don't think i have ever flunked an exam that bad, and if you think i'm a typical tsr member who achieved a 700 and was not happy then i'd like to clarify that it was actually horrendous -below 600) - this was the first major fall back for me bcz i have never had to deal with such a set back before and literally i thought my med school journey was over bcz i couldnt apply anywhere, not even low weighting ukcat unis...
    so after like a month of trying to figure out what to do and whether it was still worth putting forward my application (ukcat was only major let down apart from that everything else was ok) - i decided to register for bmat and start fresh and apply to bmat med schools. so i ended up applying to leeds, bsms (bmat), cardiff (barely looks at ukcat) & bristol.
    i practically studied my butt off for bmat but ended up getting a very average score in section 3, a good score in section 2, and i flunked section 1. so in total it brought me to just about an average score overall - but it didn't quite add up/worked along in line with my PS, grades, work experience, reference etc
    first rejection - leeds, whom i later received feedback from only to find out that they didnt quite like my PS.
    2nd rejection - bsms, bmat score was the issue
    3rd rejection - bristol (huge shocker as you may know it is the only current uni that just looks at grades/ps/reference)
    and i'm still waiting for my 4th rejection from cardiff (not being pessimistic here but when you've been held for almost 6 months now it can only mean a rejection)
    all pre-interview rejections, did not have the chance to express how passionate i am about medicine in interview. so you can say that i've been pretty gutted this year (which i'm sure you're in the same boat)

it sucks, i know it does. and i don't blame you for feeling the way you do, especially if its something you have wanted for so long. i don't think i've ever been this distressed and disappointed lolz
    hoWEVER, (and this is where the good stuff comes keep reading and bear with) - you need to 'let go' of what has happened this year. i know it all seems traumatic and 'nothing has gone right this year so why on earth should my a-levels' - you need to refrain from this way of thinking. you didn't do as well as you hoped in mocks (guess what, you're not alone again) probably bcz you were under so much pressure with hearing back from unis and wondering whether you will have interviews etc that your focus wasn't 100% (that was the case for me anyway)

'I feel like I'm going to end up getting really bad grades in my A levels too' - this is a huge sign that you need to get your mojo back. (mojo? have never used that word before, not sure what to think of it) i don't know what you need to do to gain that confidence again but lets start by looking at your past academic history - you say that you have achieved stellar grades so why should this year not allow for the same success? you've done it before, you can do it now. you just haven't been used to sitting around and having all your attention directed towards to the piece of work in front of you bcz at the back of your mind, you're still wallowing about all that has happened this year (forgive me if im making incorrect assumptions now, i'm just speaking from my point of view now and hoping that you can relate lolz)

you mentioned that you're going to nottingham to do cognitive neuroscience &psych - why dont you pin up a picture of nott uni near your desk and use it to motivate you and to remind you that despite what has happened this year, you ARE worthy of having received such a uni offer and the uni believes that you can achieve your predicted grades (whatever they are, i'm sure that they are at least AAA otherwise you wouldnt have applied for med) not only uni, but your teachers who predicted you those grades - also think you can do it bcz otherwise they wouldnt have predicted you those grades. they think you have the work ethic and capability and its not bcz you were applying for medicine, whatever course you were going to go for they would have had the same predictions.

with the little voice that keeps pestering you - tell it to go away lolz. honestly, just start fresh. try and pretend to 'reset' your brain like you would to a computer by jotting down a few aims/goals for a-levels and beyond. where do you want to be in a few years time? will you let 4 med school rejections influence your 'vision' for the future or the way that you are working towards your a-levels now? the answer is definitely no. one thing i have learnt is that med schools are not trying to target you specifically when sending out those rejections, they have no choice but to cut down those disastrous no. of applications. i know it sucks. i know you have worked as hard as everyone else. but it doesnt have to be the end. keep an open mind, get excited to go to uni, even though its not medicine (although im not quite sure if thats the problem here, i've got into a tangent lolz) - this time next year you will be happier in a new place and new friends/things to look forward to etc. it will be better. your interests could change you might ending up thanking the lord that you didnt get into medicine, or you might try out postgrad medicine...who knows.

as for revising, you know exactly what to do. you've done it in the last 3 years for gcses and AS levels and its the same thing for A2. reviewing content, making notes, doing 'active revision', past papers, practising exam technique etc it will all come back to you when you decide to shift your mindset into a more positive one. stop waiting for the perfect moment to come along to tell you that you're ready to start that piece of work, neglect your worries now. don't get me wrong, its fine to have those worries but i think i read somewhere that a study suggested saying 'i'm excited' when tackling on a challenge is much more beneficial - in your case, 'get excited' about your subjects again and about the obstacles you're facing now. we have these final 2-3 months to perfect and maximise our revision, and i'ts not like you're starting from scratch. you know all of the content, you just need start recapping and applying that knowledge. you CAN do it! (and trust me, if a stranger over the internet believes you can then surely you should too).

these difficult times will pass by soon. keep your head up, and remind yourself that you want to end this year on a good note - go forth and conquer those A's and A*'s so you can look back and feel proud of yourself for what you have achieved despite all the setbacks that you had deal with regards to your medicine application.

ok, i think i've covered everything. i suggest you get off tsr and clear your head, process what i have told you above, make some tea and biscuits while you're at it...
    if you ever need to talk/some more wisdom then feel free to pm me - although i only go on tsr from time to time haha (hope that did it for you though) good luck!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hibzmourad)
    hello hi there!!! if i can recall correctly, i seem to have stumbled upon you in the ukcat megathread back in august and i think you got a terrific ukcat score of 680 or something similar (if this isn't you then i apologise sincerely i have just introduced myself in the most awkward way humanly possible)

so to begin with, i think it's actual no coincidence that i have found you again and after reading your rambles, i cannot sympathise any more with you bcz believe it or not i am in the exACT SAME POSITION! (sorry for the caps got slightly too excited) honestly, everything that you have typed up there i feel like has come deep from my own heart - everything is literally on point with how i feel about my med application this year too.

so i'll just let you into my story (if you're interested feel free to skip to the bottom for some golden piece of advice although i would recommend you read this first bcz it helps to know that you haven't been the only one that has been striked with 'bad luck';
    so after results day, i decided to go forward and sit the ukcat- this was in september..i had a few ukcat unis planned in mind to apply to but after sitting the ukcat i got a terrible score (so bizarrely terrible i don't think i have ever flunked an exam that bad, and if you think i'm a typical tsr member who achieved a 700 and was not happy then i'd like to clarify that it was actually horrendous -below 600) - this was the first major fall back for me bcz i have never had to deal with such a set back before and literally i thought my med school journey was over bcz i couldnt apply anywhere, not even low weighting ukcat unis...
    so after like a month of trying to figure out what to do and whether it was still worth putting forward my application (ukcat was only major let down apart from that everything else was ok) - i decided to register for bmat and start fresh and apply to bmat med schools. so i ended up applying to leeds, bsms (bmat), cardiff (barely looks at ukcat) & bristol.
    i practically studied my butt off for bmat but ended up getting a very average score in section 3, a good score in section 2, and i flunked section 1. so in total it brought me to just about an average score overall - but it didn't quite add up/worked along in line with my PS, grades, work experience, reference etc
    first rejection - leeds, whom i later received feedback from only to find out that they didnt quite like my PS.
    2nd rejection - bsms, bmat score was the issue
    3rd rejection - bristol (huge shocker as you may know it is the only current uni that just looks at grades/ps/reference)
    and i'm still waiting for my 4th rejection from cardiff (not being pessimistic here but when you've been held for almost 6 months now it can only mean a rejection)
    all pre-interview rejections, did not have the chance to express how passionate i am about medicine in interview. so you can say that i've been pretty gutted this year (which i'm sure you're in the same boat)

it sucks, i know it does. and i don't blame you for feeling the way you do, especially if its something you have wanted for so long. i don't think i've ever been this distressed and disappointed lolz
    hoWEVER, (and this is where the good stuff comes keep reading and bear with) - you need to 'let go' of what has happened this year. i know it all seems traumatic and 'nothing has gone right this year so why on earth should my a-levels' - you need to refrain from this way of thinking. you didn't do as well as you hoped in mocks (guess what, you're not alone again) probably bcz you were under so much pressure with hearing back from unis and wondering whether you will have interviews etc that your focus wasn't 100% (that was the case for me anyway)

'I feel like I'm going to end up getting really bad grades in my A levels too' - this is a huge sign that you need to get your mojo back. (mojo? have never used that word before, not sure what to think of it) i don't know what you need to do to gain that confidence again but lets start by looking at your past academic history - you say that you have achieved stellar grades so why should this year not allow for the same success? you've done it before, you can do it now. you just haven't been used to sitting around and having all your attention directed towards to the piece of work in front of you bcz at the back of your mind, you're still wallowing about all that has happened this year (forgive me if im making incorrect assumptions now, i'm just speaking from my point of view now and hoping that you can relate lolz)

you mentioned that you're going to nottingham to do cognitive neuroscience &psych - why dont you pin up a picture of nott uni near your desk and use it to motivate you and to remind you that despite what has happened this year, you ARE worthy of having received such a uni offer and the uni believes that you can achieve your predicted grades (whatever they are, i'm sure that they are at least AAA otherwise you wouldnt have applied for med) not only uni, but your teachers who predicted you those grades - also think you can do it bcz otherwise they wouldnt have predicted you those grades. they think you have the work ethic and capability and its not bcz you were applying for medicine, whatever course you were going to go for they would have had the same predictions.

with the little voice that keeps pestering you - tell it to go away lolz. honestly, just start fresh. try and pretend to 'reset' your brain like you would to a computer by jotting down a few aims/goals for a-levels and beyond. where do you want to be in a few years time? will you let 4 med school rejections influence your 'vision' for the future or the way that you are working towards your a-levels now? the answer is definitely no. one thing i have learnt is that med schools are not trying to target you specifically when sending out those rejections, they have no choice but to cut down those disastrous no. of applications. i know it sucks. i know you have worked as hard as everyone else. but it doesnt have to be the end. keep an open mind, get excited to go to uni, even though its not medicine (although im not quite sure if thats the problem here, i've got into a tangent lolz) - this time next year you will be happier in a new place and new friends/things to look forward to etc. it will be better. your interests could change you might ending up thanking the lord that you didnt get into medicine, or you might try out postgrad medicine...who knows.

as for revising, you know exactly what to do. you've done it in the last 3 years for gcses and AS levels and its the same thing for A2. reviewing content, making notes, doing 'active revision', past papers, practising exam technique etc it will all come back to you when you decide to shift your mindset into a more positive one. stop waiting for the perfect moment to come along to tell you that you're ready to start that piece of work, neglect your worries now. don't get me wrong, its fine to have those worries but i think i read somewhere that a study suggested saying 'i'm excited' when tackling on a challenge is much more beneficial - in your case, 'get excited' about your subjects again and about the obstacles you're facing now. we have these final 2-3 months to perfect and maximise our revision, and i'ts not like you're starting from scratch. you know all of the content, you just need start recapping and applying that knowledge. you CAN do it! (and trust me, if a stranger over the internet believes you can then surely you should too).

these difficult times will pass by soon. keep your head up, and remind yourself that you want to end this year on a good note - go forth and conquer those A's and A*'s so you can look back and feel proud of yourself for what you have achieved despite all the setbacks that you had deal with regards to your medicine application.

ok, i think i've covered everything. i suggest you get off tsr and clear your head, process what i have told you above, make some tea and biscuits while you're at it...
    if you ever need to talk/some more wisdom then feel free to pm me - although i only go on tsr from time to time haha (hope that did it for you though) good luck!! :cool:
    Yeah, it was me on the UKCAT thread

I'm sorry about your rejections, hopefully you do hear back with good news!

And yeah, I think it has helped knowing that I'm not the only one...

Thank you so much for the helpful advice, seriously though, your words were really motivational and its really cleared my head seeing that I can't let the past compromise the future. I'll be sure to look into the ideas you've written

Thanks again, and good luck to you too, hope everything goes well!

ReputationRep:
    Repetition helps me.

Read; notes; read; note again. Flash cards

I do this with cases and specific points in legislation.
    I also break down legal principles too with it. It helps!

ReputationRep:

Hi! We also met on the UKCAT thread So, so sorry to hear about this - I can only imagine how much it would have hurt, but my overall message is please don't let this get the better of you.

I agree with what other TSR people have been saying about the roots of this; lack of confidence. I experienced this to some extent myself - before I heard back from any of my unis, most the girls at my school had heard back with offers, and this made me feel crap, and as a result, I completely failed my mocks, even though I'd literally spent the whole of Christmas revising for them, and more! However, what I found really helpful in that time was to
    a) Get AWAY from TSR because there can be some really annoying people (unintentionally) bragging about their successes, which will only make you feel worse and
    b) Isolate yourself from you application, and the wider setbacks you've had
    Because actually, showing this concern so early before exams and planning out your time is a great sign of maturity, and you should see that as an automatic advantage over so many other people, and maximise it's potentially. Personally, once I had tried this, I found that I was emotionally more at peace, and able to focus, so I ended up doing a lot better in my school work.

To even have entertained the possibility of applying for medicine is a credit to you in itself. Not everyone is of the calibre to be considered, and you should take pride in yourself for having made such a big decision and committed yourself to it at such a young age; as someone else said, it's nothing personal if unis reject you. Sure, it hurts, but it doesn't mean to say you're not good enough or anything. The fact that you have another offer is proof of that!

I really like the idea of using this as a spring board to start afresh - try to set yourself manageable targets and plan using things like Excel to maximise your revision to help you get back into the swing of things, and capture that ethic which enabled you to do so well in past public exams.

Although evidence you've mentioned would suggest that your previous revision methods have been effective, it is also very possible for you to get bored of them. This is something that I have faced and as a result, I often use a variety of revision methods to keep myself interested. For example (I think I do the same subjects as you?), this is what I'm doing to revise for my subjects:

BIO: My teacher is rubbish so I'm basically re-teaching myself topics I have no recollection of by making handwritten notesbefore making flashcards using Studyblue (it's free + really effective). Will do practice papers, but closer to the exams. I make use of textbook questions and questions from legacy papers compiled by teachers to help

CHEM: This is my stronger science, so as well as flashcarding, I have a friend who finds some aspects of the subject difficult, so we get together for coffee on Wednesday mornings, and I teach her the bits of Chemistry she doesn't get, and in return, she helps me teach myself the Biology I don't know. Alevelchemistry is really good for practice etc + I use the textbook. Again, papers closer to the time

ENG: This is more difficult. I use Memrise to learn quotes and things, because my exam is closed-book. One essay is a comparative essay, so I make comparative notes to learn for those two texts. I'll use practice papers to practice writing essays under timed conditions

Hopefully you can see by this that I'm trying to use a variety of revision methods, combined with the Pomodoro timing technique to keep myself engaged, and it is really helping (I think). IDK if that's helpful, but if your current methods still aren't working, you can maybe try some and see if it helps? (PM me if you want more details etc )

I hope that's useful and please try and stay motivated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Capsicle101)
    Hi! We also met on the UKCAT thread So, so sorry to hear about this - I can only imagine how much it would have hurt, but my overall message is please don't let this get the better of you.

I agree with what other TSR people have been saying about the roots of this; lack of confidence. I experienced this to some extent myself - before I heard back from any of my unis, most the girls at my school had heard back with offers, and this made me feel crap, and as a result, I completely failed my mocks, even though I'd literally spent the whole of Christmas revising for them, and more! However, what I found really helpful in that time was to
    a) Get AWAY from TSR because there can be some really annoying people (unintentionally) bragging about their successes, which will only make you feel worse and
    b) Isolate yourself from you application, and the wider setbacks you've had
    Because actually, showing this concern so early before exams and planning out your time is a great sign of maturity, and you should see that as an automatic advantage over so many other people, and maximise it's potentially. Personally, once I had tried this, I found that I was emotionally more at peace, and able to focus, so I ended up doing a lot better in my school work.

To even have entertained the possibility of applying for medicine is a credit to you in itself. Not everyone is of the calibre to be considered, and you should take pride in yourself for having made such a big decision and committed yourself to it at such a young age; as someone else said, it's nothing personal if unis reject you. Sure, it hurts, but it doesn't mean to say you're not good enough or anything. The fact that you have another offer is proof of that!

I really like the idea of using this as a spring board to start afresh - try to set yourself manageable targets and plan using things like Excel to maximise your revision to help you get back into the swing of things, and capture that ethic which enabled you to do so well in past public exams.

Although evidence you've mentioned would suggest that your previous revision methods have been effective, it is also very possible for you to get bored of them. This is something that I have faced and as a result, I often use a variety of revision methods to keep myself interested. For example (I think I do the same subjects as you?), this is what I'm doing to revise for my subjects:

BIO: My teacher is rubbish so I'm basically re-teaching myself topics I have no recollection of by making handwritten notesbefore making flashcards using Studyblue (it's free + really effective). Will do practice papers, but closer to the exams. I make use of textbook questions and questions from legacy papers compiled by teachers to help

CHEM: This is my stronger science, so as well as flashcarding, I have a friend who finds some aspects of the subject difficult, so we get together for coffee on Wednesday mornings, and I teach her the bits of Chemistry she doesn't get, and in return, she helps me teach myself the Biology I don't know. Alevelchemistry is really good for practice etc + I use the textbook. Again, papers closer to the time

ENG: This is more difficult. I use Memrise to learn quotes and things, because my exam is closed-book. One essay is a comparative essay, so I make comparative notes to learn for those two texts. I'll use practice papers to practice writing essays under timed conditions

Hopefully you can see by this that I'm trying to use a variety of revision methods, combined with the Pomodoro timing technique to keep myself engaged, and it is really helping (I think). IDK if that's helpful, but if your current methods still aren't working, you can maybe try some and see if it helps? (PM me if you want more details etc )

I hope that's useful and please try and stay motivated!
    Thank you so much for the advice! I'll definately look into some of the sites you've mentioned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hibzmourad)
    That was a lovely post. :hat:

ReputationRep:
    hi cookiemonster1, I am workin through my gcse studying now and I hate all the pressure that I am getting off my teachers to do better but you have to stay positive I will go through now all my tips that I use and I really want you to let me know if they help u, K?
    well first of all I do y reviseing in chunks,its no good to me doing it all at once cause I cant take it all in at once, so what I do is study 1 or 2 pages and then watch a youtube video or how you want o reward yourelf.
    my next tip is stay positive, I have to stay positive or I will break down so you have to stay positive.
    next use colours to make your page look great. using different colours will help you remember I swear by it.
    next do mind maps or teach someone. if I can do one of those then I know that I understand the topic and I can move on.
    finally I love working with my friends and getting support. my friends support me when I'm studying, they help me if I don't understand and I help them when they need help.
    ok cookiemonster1 plz message me back if they work for you

from ebony-ss xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ombtom)
    That was a lovely post. :hat:
    why thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much that is so nice of you to say that x
    I just think if every helped other people when they needed it then we all would be helped. thank you for that comment

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.