Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Time to admit a crush I have on a certain TSR member Watch

ReputationRep:
    Not really, but now that I have your attentions, I would like to know what the general opinion on the actor Simon Pegg here is. I'm a huge fan of his movies with my personal favourite being Hot Fuzz. What's your favourite Simon Pegg movie?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh fantastic actor! Idk I love all the ones I've seen so far! That's about 5 of his movies...I can't narrow it down to one...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-rated)
    Not really, but now that I have your attentions, I would like to know what the general opinion on the actor Simon Pegg here is. I'm a huge fan of his movies with my personal favourite being Hot Fuzz. What's your favourite Simon Pegg movie?

ReputationRep:
    I had to Google him so my opinion is neutral.

ReputationRep:
    You cheeky sausage.

Anyway, I've seen Star Wars Force Awakens and the World's End, both brilliant movies.

ReputationRep:
    Forget C-rated- this is some X-rated stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fractite)
    You cheeky sausage.

Anyway, I've seen Star Wars Force Awakens and the World's End, both brilliant movies.
    There was so many unspotted cameos in that movie, it blew my mind when I found out my favourite actor was in there

ReputationRep:
    There was so many unspotted cameos in that movie, it blew my mind when I found out my favourite actor was in there
    Yeah, there were a ton of them, some I didn't even imagine being in those sorts of movies.

ReputationRep:
    I liked him in SOD, HF and TWE , the Mission Impossibles but not so much in that stupid running film.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    :hide: I came here expecting drama, and realised I should be studying.

I've seen Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead and they're alright not the best movies in the world (in my opinion...) but cult classics, I s'pose.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Neutral.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  3.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    I really ought to watch mission impossible 3 but I just can't get into any tom cruise movies, apart from top gun of course

ReputationRep:
    Not really

What's your favourite Simon Pegg movie?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Love Hot Fuzz! I think he's a really good actor
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I actually think it's Hector and the search for happiness or the one where the aliens give him all the power in the universe (can't remember the name and cba to google it)

ReputationRep:
    Literally one of my favourite people on the planet :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    I actually think it's Hector and the search for happiness or the one where the aliens give him all the power in the universe (can't remember the name and cba to google it)
    Absolutely Anything, seen it and loved it. It was one of Robin Williams last performances
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Absolutely Anything, seen it and loved it. It was one of Robin Williams last performances
    Ahh yes, that was a shame

ReputationRep:
    why dont you marry him already then?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like his movies some reason they all have a eery feeling and an atmosphere similar to a Hospital

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.