Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My course is in the City Centre but the accomodation is all booked out apart from The Maltings & Meridian Court which I'm not interested in.
    I quite like the Clifton Campus's so I might book my accomodation for there

Is anyone else doing this? I really didn't want to but guess I might have to. Will just be really inconveniant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fenicoteri)
    My course is in the City Centre but the accomodation is all booked out apart from The Maltings & Meridian Court which I'm not interested in.

Is anyone else doing this? I really didn't want to but guess I might have to. Will just be really inconveniant
    I had the same problem, I wanted Byron or Gill street but when I went on to book yesterday they were all booked out. I looked at the Clifton Campus but its a 30 minute bus ride away. Instead ive gone with private accommodation in the city centre.. There is Victoria Halls or Goldsmith Court if youre interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kathleeneliza)
    I had the same problem, I wanted Byron or Gill street but when I went on to book yesterday they were all booked out. I looked at the Clifton Campus but its a 30 minute bus ride away. Instead ive gone with private accommodation in the city centre.. There is Victoria Halls or Goldsmith Court if youre interested.
    Yeah I've got a place at Goldsmith Court now, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Same, booked and paid earlier. What number are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kathleeneliza)
    Same, booked and paid earlier. What number are you?
    You're studying Psychology right? So am i. Im in Flat 13 Room 4 you? Private message me your name and ill add you to the Goldsmith Court fb chat x

ReputationRep:
    Flat 46, and ive private messaged!

ReputationRep:

Same situation here mate. I did have the chance to get accommodation when the supply of rooms was scarce in the city campus. Stupid me forgot to get back to it. However, I have booked accommodation at Clifton Campus. I had a look at the transport links from Clifton to City and there is transport link by tram and bus.

Hopefully there isn't too much inconvenience. 😀

ReputationRep:
    I've spent time with some friends staying at the Maltings whilst studying in the city centre. I'd definitely recommend this over taking Clifton halls, as this was quite a drive when we went to see a friend on that side of the city. Much quicker to get the bus (free bus pass for commuting students) from the maltings to town than clifton to town, I believe.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

A few of my ex course mates did this so yes its still doable.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.