Turn on thread page Beta

Views on Tall Girls? Can you relate? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I can't but feel really insecure about my height, being 16 and 5'11/6 foot. I'm not a heavily built, but I just feel gigantic compared to other people my age. Can anyone relate and what are your views on tall girls? x

ReputationRep:
    I find tall girls really attractive.

ReputationRep:
    yes my sister can every one in my family is tall but me im 5ft but my sister is 6 ft and in year 10 -.- shes very lanky but i think its better than being 5 ft

ReputationRep:
    Where do you play, centre half?

ReputationRep:
    Tall girls are sexy, in my opinion at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soph_mcswiney)
    I can't but feel really insecure about my height, being 16 and 5'11/6 foot. I'm not a heavily built, but I just feel gigantic compared to other people my age. Can anyone relate and what are your views on tall girls? x
    :jumphug: Aw, don't worry a girl being 5'7+ is a +1 in my book as I can take her on theme park rides. #legoland :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiamarni)
    yes my sister can every one in my family is tall but me im 5ft but my sister is 6 ft and in year 10 -.- shes very lanky but i think its better than being 5 ft
    Awh really, I always wish I was a couple of inches shorter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    :jumphug: Aw, don't worry a girl being 5'7+ is a +1 in my book as I can take her on theme park rides. #legoland :laugh:
    Aw thanks
    #legolandforthewin

ReputationRep:
    There's a 6'2" girl at my sixth form (that's my height), and that's tall. 5'11" is a good height :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    Where do you play, centre half?
    Basketball? I don't play, but Netball I'm Goal Attack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    There's a 6'2" girl at my sixth form (that's my height), and that's tall. 5'11" is a good height :yep:
    Gee that is tall! Thank you, I just hope I've stopped growing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiamarni)

Interesting.

So have you finished growing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soph_mcswiney)
    Awh really, I always wish I was a couple of inches shorter

Yep.

I guess 5'9-5'10 would make you stand out less and not look like a giant in heels.

Focus on the positives. Long legs, clothes look great, people respect you etc

As you are taller than many men it could make dating a little more complicated. You will no doubt be rejected because of your height at some point in your life. However, there are still many men that like tall women.

At school I can understand it makes you self-conscious but later on I reckon you will love your height.

ReputationRep:
    Girls come in all shapes and sizes. Tall girls can be very attractive, in the same way that shorter girls can be very attractive. Don't feel insecure about your height or worry about it too much

ReputationRep:
    Being tall is good for boys and girls

ReputationRep:
    i have no views on tall girls... because theyre too high up for me to see.

can i relate? no, because I'm not a tall girl.

do you wear heels? youre about the same height as ivanka trump.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Think model. and amazing legs.

ReputationRep:
    Up.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8 and I envy shorter girls. I think being tall is overrated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SageJiraiya)
    Tall girls are sexy, in my opinion at least.
    Well since Jiraiya's a giant, I'm not surprised.

Besides, Jiraiya finds all girls 'sexy' :mmm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 8, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.