Ucas Private candidate help! Watch

pirachadaniyal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I gave two of my A level subjects privately. In the ucas education section, they only have options for schools or centres. Despite sending emails to ucas, i have yet to receive a reply regarding this problem. Does anyone know of how to get around this problem?.
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by pirachadaniyal)
I gave two of my A level subjects privately. In the ucas education section, they only have options for schools or centres. Despite sending emails to ucas, i have yet to receive a reply regarding this problem. Does anyone know of how to get around this problem?.
Put down part time study for the months you sat your exams at the exam centre you sat the exams at.
Thomb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are you going to take the exams if so just put the centre your going to take the exams at in.
pirachadaniyal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks for the reply. It requires the centre/school name and the centre number. I have the centre number, but no centre name. The name is compulsory. What can i do for the centre/school name?.
Doonesbury
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks for the reply. It requires the centre/school name and the centre number. I have the centre number, but no centre name. The name is compulsory. What can i do for the centre/school name?.
What was the name of the place you sat the exam?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (84)
26.09%
No (238)
73.91%

Watched Threads