The Student Room Group

When do your exams start and finish?

Just wondering, I know exams haven't even started yet but I cant help but think about when they finish.
Mine start on the 14th of may and finish on the 14th of June. Exactly a month of torture lol.
How about yours?

Scroll to see replies

Mine starts from 3rd may til the 17th June T_T More than a month of torture lucky me

Spoiler

Reply 2
Mine starts on 3rd may and finishes on 27th June. I've been given the pleasure of sitting the very first exam of all and the last exam of all!:frown:
My first exam is on the 17th of May (French Reading) and my last one is on the 17th of June (Physics).
So it's exactly one month... the only perfect thing coming out of my exams :s-smilie:
My first exam is on the 10th of May on a Tuesday which is for ICT and My last exam is on the 21st of June on a Tuesday which is History(Britain at War).
Reply 5
18th may - 24th june
17 May - 20 June for me..but everyone gets a week off for half term during this period....

First exam on 17th May is AQA Biology Unit 1 for me in the afternoon...and last exam on 20 June is AQA R.S. Unit 6 for me in the afternoon...
Lucky you! Yours start late (ish) and finish early!

Mine start on 3rd May and end on 24th June :smile:
14th May- 28th June :frown:
Reply 9
18th May - 9th June

Sound good? It isn't.

Two exams on 18th
Two exams on 25th
One exam on 26th
One exam on the mon, tue, wed and thu back

HARDLY SPACED OUT
Start: 3rd May (English Language IGCSE)
End: 17th June (P4, P5 and P6 OCR 21st Century)
Reply 11
i think 16th May to 21st June
Original post by I'm-so-screwed
Just wondering, I know exams haven't even started yet but I cant help but think about when they finish.
Mine start on the 14th of may and finish on the 14th of June. Exactly a month of torture lol.
How about yours?

never i'm always being tested in life
Mine start on the 3rd of may (English Language and Geography) and end on the 6th of June (history...).

It's over a month yet I always have 2-3 exams a day, and most of the time it's a 3-4 day space... Annoying.
16th May (RE Ethics) - 24th June (Physics)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
7 June to 22nd I tink :tongue:
17th May to 17th June

Spoiler

SAME. LOL. Can't wait.

Not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
26th april - 21 june, some of y'all are god damn ungrateful asf
Original post by I'm-so-screwed
How about yours?

Aha, mine start on 16th May and end on the 23rd June xD Cant wait..... *sense my sarcasm! :borat:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest