Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Donald Trump says UK and Europe are not safe places following Brussels attacks Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    In other words, you're not going to change your mind no matter how much convincing I do.

Bye

You couldn't change my mind because you're a clueless ignorant dunce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YERE)
    You couldn't change my mind because you're a clueless ignorant dunce.
    even if I am clueless at least my agenda isn't based on religious hatred

ReputationRep:
    They need to do a draw Muhammad contest in Europe like they did in Texas except allow arms when the crazies turn up they will be killed draws out the jihadis.

ReputationRep:
    even if I am clueless at least my agenda isn't based on religious hatred

It isn't.

It's based on ignorance and sheer stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YERE)
    It isn't.

You just admitted your agenda is based on ignorance and stupidity

nice one

ReputationRep:
    You just admitted your agenda is based on ignorance and stupidity

nice one

You said "at least my agenda isn't based on religious hatred"

The user replied and said "no, it's based on ignorance and sheer stupidity"

How does this refer to YERE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie0497)
    How is he planning to ban Muslims from entering the country? It just shows how irrational he is. Not everyone 'looks' Muslim so that is firstly ridiculous.

The Mexican people are historically closer to the states than Donald himself.

With his full support of the second amendment I doubt America will be safer with him.

He would end up starting unnecessary/pointless wars with other countries he doesn't like.
    Yes I have no idea how he will actually enforce the ban on Muslims, people will just deny being a Muslim. But honestly, I don't think it's irrational. He's right in that Islam has an extremist problem. All religions have at some point in their history had a problem with extremists, christianity, hindus, sikhs, you name it. Islam is having that problem now, and there's no way of knowing who is and isn't the extremist. Hence the blanket ban (which I want to add, Trump said will be temporary).

I agree with you on the 2nd amendment, it's a shame that he doesn't want stricter gun laws or just outright banning them. Interestingly, gun related homicide in Finland and Switzerland (two countries with the right to bear arms) is extremely low. So, I hope he takes a look at their system and takes a note or two.

As for starting unnecessary/pointless wars... with which countries? it looks to me like he wants to just go all out and crush ISIS quickly instead of doing the occasional drone strike on some leader (who gets replaced instantly anyway by some other ISIS goatf*cker, ultimately raising the question why even bother targeting individuals).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    You said "at least my agenda isn't based on religious hatred"

The user replied and said "no, it's based on ignorance and sheer stupidity"

How does this refer to YERE?
    When I am saying "at least my agenda isn't..." I was referring to his.

He then said "no, its based on ignorance"

ReputationRep:
    When I am saying "at least my agenda isn't..." I was referring to his.

He then said "no, its based on ignorance"
    "At-least my agenda isn't"

Exactly, Your agenda isn't based on religious hatred.

Which it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickidc18)
    They need to do a draw Muhammad contest in Europe like they did in Texas except allow arms when the crazies turn up they will be killed draws out the jihadis.
    I could not agree with this more.

Ethereal World prepare to get triggered af.

Ethereal reminds me of this guy:

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ Redeems)
    I could not agree with this more.

Ethereal World prepare to get triggered af.

Ethereal reminds me of this guy:

:toofunny:

"YOU'RE A WHITE MAN"

So are you, you Social Justice retard. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    "At-least my agenda isn't"

Exactly, Your agenda isn't based on religious hatred.

Which it is.
    Just because I disagree with you it does not mean my agenda is based on ignorance and stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    Just because I disagree with you it does not mean my agenda is based on ignorance and stupidity.

You disagreeing with me has nothing to do with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duncaaaaaan)
    Yes I have no idea how he will actually enforce the ban on Muslims, people will just deny being a Muslim. But honestly, I don't think it's irrational. He's right in that Islam has an extremist problem. All religions have at some point in their history had a problem with extremists, christianity, hindus, sikhs, you name it. Islam is having that problem now, and there's no way of knowing who is and isn't the extremist. Hence the blanket ban (which I want to add, Trump said will be temporary).

I agree with you on the 2nd amendment, it's a shame that he doesn't want stricter gun laws or just outright banning them. Interestingly, gun related homicide in Finland and Switzerland (two countries with the right to bear arms) is extremely low. So, I hope he takes a look at their system and takes a note or two.

As for starting unnecessary/pointless wars... with which countries? it looks to me like he wants to just go all out and crush ISIS quickly instead of doing the occasional drone strike on some leader (who gets replaced instantly anyway by some other ISIS goatf*cker, ultimately raising the question why even bother targeting individuals).
    Apologies in advance if this is a bit detailed I'm really interested in the whole ISIS thing so this may go on a bit.

The reason why we want to kill the caliph (head of the caliphate, at the moment this is a guy called Baghdadi) is because ISIS is a fanatical, fundamentalist Islamic group. In spite of a lot of people - including a great many politicians - declaring them not to be 'real muslims', in reality ISIS are the most true muslims of them all, according to the Qu'ran. They quite literally follow the will of Muhammad and follow in his footsteps. Every one of their laws, every one of their actions, is a direct result of their following the Qu'ran. They desire to kill all non-Sunni Muslims because it says to do so in Islamic scripture. They follow a doctrine called Takfiri, which literally earmarks for death anyone who does not follow Islam literally. They seek to aggressively expand their boundaries, because this is also Muhammad's will; he declared that the caliphate must accept no borders with non-believers. The point being, literally everything that ISIS do is built upon and found in Islamic scripture.

Now the reason why the caliphate is such a powerful propaganda tool is because in Islamic scripture, it says that one day a strong caliphate will emerge. It will expand its territories, until an anti-hero is born who will destroy this caliphate to within a few thousand Muslims, before Jesus will return and defeat this anti-hero and usher in the apocalypse, which is meant to be some glorious occurrence in the eyes of the Islamic faith. Now supposedly, the caliph who will see this through will be the 12th Islamic caliph, and Baghdadi is the 8th. So if we were to kill the next four caliphs, it would be a death knell to the caliphate. The whole structure of ISIS is built upon the holy word of Allah, it's whole existence and function is built on His word. If the 12th caliph were to pass without this apocalyptic event, it would destroy ISIS' whole claim to be the great Islamic caliphate to usher in the end.

That's obviously a gross oversimplification, but it shows why there is value in targeting the caliph.

ReputationRep:
    You disagreeing with me has nothing to do with that.
    So you just went out of your way to call my argument ignorant? Back off please, I'd be perfectly willing to debate whether isolationism or multiculturalism is better.

ReputationRep:
    So you just went out of your way to call my argument ignorant? Back off please, I'd be perfectly willing to debate whether isolationism or multiculturalism is better.

Your general knowledge on the subject matter at hand displays your sheer ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    In the future the world powers will be:

The United Federation of America

The Orthodox Autocracy of Mother Russia

The People's Republic of Asia and the South Pacific

The Islamic Republic of Eurabia

ReputationRep:
    Your general knowledge on the subject matter at hand displays your sheer ignorance.
    In year 7 at school they teach kids to use examples in history or english essays.

You just let all kids above the age of 11 overshadow your argumentative capability.

Unless you're willing to explain your point?

ReputationRep:
    In year 7 at school they teach kids to use examples in history or english essays.

You just let all kids above the age of 11 overshadow your argumentative capability.

Unless you're willing to explain your point?

And who was writing a Historical or English essay here?

Are you sure you're not dyslexic?

ReputationRep:
    And who was writing a Historical or English essay here?

Are you sure you're not dyslexic?
    You missed my point - which was that you made no explanation in your post. :facepalm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.