Turn on thread page Beta

Donald Trump says UK and Europe are not safe places following Brussels attacks watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ Redeems)
    I could not agree with this more.

Ethereal World prepare to get triggered af.

Ethereal reminds me of this guy:

:toofunny:
    Uncanny resemblance. Think I've found the male version of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke Kostanjsek)
    Apologies in advance if this is a bit detailed I'm really interested in the whole ISIS thing so this may go on a bit.

The reason why we want to kill the caliph (head of the caliphate, at the moment this is a guy called Baghdadi) is because ISIS is a fanatical, fundamentalist Islamic group. In spite of a lot of people - including a great many politicians - declaring them not to be 'real muslims', in reality ISIS are the most true muslims of them all, according to the Qu'ran. They quite literally follow the will of Muhammad and follow in his footsteps. Every one of their laws, every one of their actions, is a direct result of their following the Qu'ran. They desire to kill all non-Sunni Muslims because it says to do so in Islamic scripture. They follow a doctrine called Takfiri, which literally earmarks for death anyone who does not follow Islam literally. They seek to aggressively expand their boundaries, because this is also Muhammad's will; he declared that the caliphate must accept no borders with non-believers. The point being, literally everything that ISIS do is built upon and found in Islamic scripture.

Now the reason why the caliphate is such a powerful propaganda tool is because in Islamic scripture, it says that one day a strong caliphate will emerge. It will expand its territories, until an anti-hero is born who will destroy this caliphate to within a few thousand Muslims, before Jesus will return and defeat this anti-hero and usher in the apocalypse, which is meant to be some glorious occurrence in the eyes of the Islamic faith. Now supposedly, the caliph who will see this through will be the 12th Islamic caliph, and Baghdadi is the 8th. So if we were to kill the next four caliphs, it would be a death knell to the caliphate. The whole structure of ISIS is built upon the holy word of Allah, it's whole existence and function is built on His word. If the 12th caliph were to pass without this apocalyptic event, it would destroy ISIS' whole claim to be the great Islamic caliphate to usher in the end.

That's obviously a gross oversimplification, but it shows why there is value in targeting the caliph.
    Wow that is scary.

Yeah it gets me mad when people say they aren't 'true Muslims'...

They call themselves Muslims, so they are Muslims. And the way the BBC insists on referring to them as 'so called' Islamic State. THEY ARE A ISLAMIC.

The Loony Left knows no limits to its stupidity and closemindedness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duncaaaaaan)
    Wow that is scary.

Yeah it gets me mad when people say they aren't 'true Muslims'...

They call themselves Muslims, so they are Muslims. And the way the BBC insists on referring to them as 'so called' Islamic State. THEY ARE A ISLAMIC.

The Loony Left knows no limits to its stupidity and closemindedness.
    It's not even just that they're muslims, according to their own text, they are the truest muslims of all. Muhammad explicitly states that the goal of Islam is to establish a caliphate, and that all Muslims should flock to this caliphate. The especially scary thing is that it seems as if politicians aren't aware of this fact. Some of the government responses to ISIS has been very poorly judged, because they seem intent on treating ISIS like al-qaeda or the taliban. But al-qaeda and the taliban are political entities with political goals. ISIS is another beast entirely. It's sole goal is the establishing of a caliphate and the extermination of anyone who doesn't subscribe to their brand of Islam. In fact, al-qaeda and ISIS really do not like each other ironically.

ReputationRep:
    Average anti-Trump protester
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  234.9 KB

Protesting against Trump for wanting America to be a real country with borders and security.

Treading on the American flag...

Wearing a f the police t-shirt

No hate there....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Uncanny resemblance. Think I've found the male version of me.
    debatable :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ✌Trump2016✌)
    Average anti-Trump protester
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  234.9 KB

Protesting against Trump for wanting America to be a real country with borders and security.

Treading on the American flag...

Wearing a f the police t-shirt

No hate there....

Typical pro-Trump garbage, making assumptions about those who oppose him. For all you know, that shirt says '**** the Lice', and I like to think we all hate lice.

/sarcasm, for clarity's sake.

ReputationRep:
    I could not agree with this more.

Ethereal World prepare to get triggered af.

Ethereal reminds me of this guy:

Imagine if he went over to Saudi Arabia and told them they're privileged in their own countries, they would slice his head off and nail his corpse to a cross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    Imagine if he went over to Saudi Arabia and told them they're privileged in their own countries, they would slice his head off and nail his corpse to a cross
    prsom (and that's just the punishment for his hair) :rofl:

ReputationRep:

He'll have to ask the white men he's raging against for a bank loan first before he goes.

ReputationRep:
    It's a guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trump POTUS)
    It's a guy?
    I imagine they shall have to perform some tests to determine that. :/

ReputationRep:
    I do not understand how it came to this, how it went from Vikings and Spartans or whatever his ancestors were doing in Europe to level 99 cuckold. This is the end of times for the West. Why would march against your own interests? These people have a kind of asexual masochism, I don't know what else to call it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    YESSS !

ReputationRep:

enjoy

ReputationRep:
    I do not understand how it came to this, how it went from Vikings and Spartans or whatever his ancestors were doing in Europe to level 99 cuckold. This is the end of times for the West. Why would march against your own interests? These people have a kind of asexual masochism, I don't know what else to call it.
    White/male/Christianity = bad, non-White/non-male/non-Christianity = good, seems to their prevailing orthodoxy.

I really hope "asexual masochism" catches on. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    White/male/Christianity = bad, non-White/non-male/non-Christianity = good, seems to their prevailing orthodoxy.

I really hope "asexual masochism" catches on. :lol:
    Christianity is probably a part of the problem, JC was a virgin who was in favour of helping the poor and against violence, the majority of Atheists in the West still have a Christian worldview even if they use quotes from the Old Testament to claim that they oppose Christianity.

Big Mo on the other hand was taking sex slaves and heads on the same day

(Muhammad that is )

ReputationRep:
    Big Mo on the other hand was taking sex slaves and heads on the same day
    the original alpha male :cool:

ReputationRep:
    That guy is so immature and hypocritical. The fact that he's being taken seriously as a presidential candidate is ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HemmingsHood)
    That guy is so immature and hypocritical. The fact that he's being taken seriously as a presidential candidate is ****ed up.
    Or you are really uninformed about him.

"haha trump announced his candidacy what a joke!"
    Going to win the Republican nomination.

"Trump said France has a serious problem with Muslims what a racist!"
    Paris got massacred

"Trump called Brussels a hellhole what a bigot!"
    Brussels gets bombed.

Come to the dark side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duncaaaaaan)
    Yes I have no idea how he will actually enforce the ban on Muslims, people will just deny being a Muslim. But honestly, I don't think it's irrational. He's right in that Islam has an extremist problem. All religions have at some point in their history had a problem with extremists, christianity, hindus, sikhs, you name it. Islam is having that problem now, and there's no way of knowing who is and isn't the extremist. Hence the blanket ban (which I want to add, Trump said will be temporary).

I agree with you on the 2nd amendment, it's a shame that he doesn't want stricter gun laws or just outright banning them. Interestingly, gun related homicide in Finland and Switzerland (two countries with the right to bear arms) is extremely low. So, I hope he takes a look at their system and takes a note or two.

As for starting unnecessary/pointless wars... with which countries? it looks to me like he wants to just go all out and crush ISIS quickly instead of doing the occasional drone strike on some leader (who gets replaced instantly anyway by some other ISIS goatf*cker, ultimately raising the question why even bother targeting individuals).
    Islam isn't the problem, just like any other major religion it has laws and customs set. The real issue is obviously the terrorists who happen to be Muslim. It is very irrational; after the second world war ended there's a reason why the Germans were integrated back into society rather than countries building walls to shut them out. Banning Muslims won't solve the problem but educating people would help. He said the ban would be temporary which is silly because why make a ban in the first place? Surely after the ban there would be more hostility and tension.

Countries like Switzerland and Finland are no where to be compared with the US. Going on a mass shooting spree has almost become normal in the states.

He said he would get rid of ISIS like he has the power to do so; how many countries have attempted? As if Trump would successfully achieve that. Drone strikes wouldn't get rid of the ideology; once the current leaders are gone, new leaders would replace.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.