Accommodation questions for Southampton University. Watch

MariaSN
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I wish to study mechanical engineering at the university of Southampton starting September 2016 and I had a few questions regarding the course and accommodation.
Does anyone know what the length of the course is? (in weeks)
Why are there different options for the length of stay at the accommodation?(36/38/40/51 weeks).
What is the best option?
Do these weeks include any holidays and freshers week?
Are we required to vacate the rooms during the holidays? (i.e. christmas and easter hols).

Thank you
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MariaSN)
I wish to study mechanical engineering at the university of Southampton starting September 2016 and I had a few questions regarding the course and accommodation.
Does anyone know what the length of the course is? (in weeks)
Why are there different options for the length of stay at the accommodation?(36/38/40/51 weeks).
What is the best option?
Do these weeks include any holidays and freshers week?
Are we required to vacate the rooms during the holidays? (i.e. christmas and easter hols).

Thank you
I've moved this to the Southampton forum for you. You might find you get faster answers by posting in the stickied chat threads or looking for other active threads about accommodation. That way your post will be seen by more people.
MariaSN
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
I've moved this to the Southampton forum for you. You might find you get faster answers by posting in the stickied chat threads or looking for other active threads about accommodation. That way your post will be seen by more people.
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads