Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kinda Long but MUST READ!!( Interpretation of Quran quotes) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metalfros)
    1. That is just your ridiculous and brainless opinion.
    2. If it were millions, there would have been a lot more assaults.
    3. Over 80 million people died in 6 years because of the greed and hate of a German (yes not Arabic) man. And this doesn't make all Germans, Atheists or western people bad.

Go home, drink a whiskey, and forget about your miserable life for a while.

1. It isn't. Islam is violent and this is backed by years of research of Authentic ahadiths and their Holy book.

2.That statement makes no sense. If you lived in the middle East or payed any attention to the news, you would realise that an act of terror occurs regularly in predominantly muslim countries and there have been over 22,000 acts of Terror since 9/11 Alone.
    3. That number is false, greatly exaggerated and Hitler was following his own Philosophy, Islamic terrorists do the same thing.

You're another ignorant islamist symphatiser with zero political or theological knowledge.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    1. It isn't. Islam is violent and this is backed by years of research of Authentic ahadiths and their Holy book.

2.That statement makes no sense. If you lived in the middle East or payed any attention to the news, you would realise that an act of terror occurs regularly in predominantly muslim countries and there have been over 22,000 acts of Terror since 9/11 Alone.
    3. That number is false, greatly exaggerated and Hitler was following his own Philosophy, Islamic terrorists do the same thing.

You're another ignorant islamist symphatiser with zero political or theological knowledge.
    1. I am muslim. And I follow a 'violent book and religion'. So, how come I and 99,9% of my brothers and sisters never had any problems with the police or have always renounced terrorists' intents?

2. I get blown away by reports of violence against muslims in my country. And don't forget that violence in the Middle East usually hit muslims themselves.

3. You are almost sounding like a holocaust denier. Unless you have proof of this, just stfu.

4. I am not the ignorant one here. I bet you never even touched a holy book because you are scared of being 'poisened'. Go away, your kind is not wanted.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    1. You being a Muslim doesn't change the fact that your so called holy book is littered with Violent verse after Violent verse. You not acting it out is either due to the fact that you're either obedient to allah's (small a for small gods) commands, ignorant of allah's commands, or believe in allah's commands.

2. Referring to my second point. Just because acts of terror done by muslims in the name of Islam hits other muslims, doesn't change the fact that the terrorists are still muslims. Look up Quran 9:73

3. I am not a holocaust denier, I just said that the number wasn't that high because unlike yourself, I've actually done my research on world history and politics and the death toll of the Nazi's was estimated to be between 6 million to 10 million, Not 80 million. That would be the amount of deaths caused by the Islamic ottoman empire.

4. I am a Christian myself. So yes I have studied holy books unlike yourself.
    1. You never read the whole quran, so your point is invalid.

2. I never said they weren't muslims; that isn't for me to decide but Allah swt. But the faith and the book (which you never read) denounces every act that they do.

3. Yes you are, and you obviously have never studied the second world war. The 10 million are only the deaths of the holocaust victims. You forgot the millions of soldiers, civilians and of course those made by Japan. I also counted the losses on the side of the Germans.

ReputationRep:
    1. You never read the whole quran, so your point is invalid.

2. I never said they weren't muslims; that isn't for me to decide but Allah swt. But the faith and the book (which you never read) denounces every act that they do.

3. Yes you are, and you obviously have never studied the second world war. The 10 million are only the deaths of the holocaust victims. You forgot the millions of soldiers, civilians and of course those made by Japan. I also counted the losses on the side of the Germans.

1. Yes I have. I've also read a large amount of your authentic hadiths, The muslim comeback to when their religion gets scrutinized by the well informed saying "oh you've never read the quran" isn't working here mate.

2. Oh Their acts are denounced right?

I guess that's why allah said in Quran 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in allah, along with over 100 verses calling for the death of unbelievers.

3. No I'm not. You ignorantly claimed the holocaust resulted in the death of 80 million people. Show us anywhere from any source where this rubbish assertion is said to be true.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    1. Yes I have. I've also read a large amount of your authentic hadiths, The muslim comeback to when their religion gets scrutinized by the well informed saying "oh you've never read the quran" isn't working here mate.

2. Oh Their acts are denounced right?

I guess that's why allah said in Quran 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in allah, along with over 100 verses calling for the death of unbelievers.

3. No I'm not. You ignorantly claimed the holocaust resulted in the death of 80 million people. Show us anywhere from any source where this rubbish assertion is said to be true.
    1. You obviously haven't. No more details needed.

2. You have to read every sentence in the quran before making such an assumption, there is always somewhere that rejects that.

3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II . It was 'only' 72 million actually.

ReputationRep:

2. You have to read every sentence in the quran before making such an assumption, there is always somewhere that rejects that.

3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II . It was 'only' 72 million actually.

1. I don't have to prove anything to you.

2. Surrounding verses and abrogation just make the Qur'an look even more violent.

3. You specifically said " Over 80 million people died in 6 years because of the greed and hate of a German"

By German you're referring to Hitler, who wasn't responsible for the death of 80 million people but of 6 to 10 million, Only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datmofo)
    What makes your interpretation of the Quran the 'right' one and ISIS the wrong one?
    it's not MY interpretation but the many scholars who are experts in the arabic language ....it needs someone who can analyse the quran properly, understand it's language and put it into context with the islamic history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star80)
    And your point is...
    My point was clear enough
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    1. I don't have to prove anything to you.

2. Surrounding verses and abrogation just make the Qur'an look even more violent.

3. You specifically said " Over 80 million people died in 6 years because of the greed and hate of a German"

By German you're referring to Hitler, who wasn't responsible for the death of 80 million people but of 6 to 10 million, Only.
    Just a question, what are you gaining by bashing our religion? We muslims that live in the UK, Netherlands or somewhere else in Europe, are just working, and living as you do? Do you see me or someone of my brothers or sisters bashing you religion? If I would do that there would be nothing left of it, but at least I know better.

ReputationRep:

he hasn't read the quran, don't waste ur time with him, he even failed foundation year lmfao

ReputationRep:
    1. You being a Muslim doesn't change the fact that your so called holy book is littered with Violent verse after Violent verse. You not acting it out is either due to the fact that you're either obedient to allah's (small a for small gods) commands, ignorant of allah's commands, or believe in allah's commands.

2. Referring to my second point. Just because acts of terror done by muslims in the name of Islam hits other muslims, doesn't change the fact that the terrorists are still muslims. Look up Quran 9:73

3. I am not a holocaust denier, I just said that the number wasn't that high because unlike yourself, I've actually done my research on world history and politics and the death toll of the Nazi's was estimated to be between 6 million to 10 million, Not 80 million. That would be the amount of deaths caused by the Islamic ottoman empire.

4. I am a Christian myself. So yes I have studied holy books unlike yourself.

what a christian :congrats:...."love your enemy" heh? "love thy neighbor" huh?
    I can bring a guzilian quotes from the bible that are violent too...You clearly have no knowledge of the holy quran or the islamic history..if you did ..you would agree to what I have said in this thread...Typical haters like you just think they are know it all by taking any quote from the quran ..translating it and misquoting it to context that is totally irrelevant...come on then if u prove to me that in the quran it has a quote that says "terrorism is right" I will give u such respect!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad there are some people on here that actually understand the meaning of the complex arabic in the Quran. I think there's way too many brainwashed people on here who feel like their primary objective in life is to criticise Islam or the Quran, and paint it as a violent religion. Yes, there are 'Muslims' out there who are terrorists but it doesn't mean they are following their religion correctly. Islam IS a religion of peace, but many just seem to pick out the negatives such as these fools called ISIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NadeemKha_Arab)
    I'm glad there are some people on here that actually understand the meaning of the complex arabic in the Quran. I think there's way too many brainwashed people on here who feel like their primary objective in life is to criticise Islam or the Quran, and paint it as a violent religion. Yes, there are 'Muslims' out there who are terrorists but it doesn't mean they are following their religion correctly. Islam IS a religion of peace, but many just seem to pick out the negatives such as these fools called ISIS.
    SHUKRAN!!...And what's more is that the person that was critising Isalm above(who I quoted)...is the same person who posts similar threads hating on islam and muslims...that is his 4th account (look when he joined too) because he was blocked off his other accounts for making hate comments towards Islam...Rabi ysamha!! Hada imtihan min rabi (swt)..

ReputationRep:
    I find it absolutely hilarious and ridiculous that most of you criticising the Qur'an have probably never even read it. It's the same sort of thing that annoys me to no end in my Philosophy classes. During discussions about religion and God most people try and criticise certain religions without even knowing one bit about said religion. In order for your arguments about this to be worthwhile you should be knowledgeable in it (and I don't just mean a quick listen to the latest news update or a listen to fearmongering statistics).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    he hasn't read the quran, don't waste ur time with him, he even failed foundation year lmfao

LOL, you're believing a retard who has about 10 different accounts?

I expect that kind of desperation from muslims tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    it's not MY interpretation but the many scholars who are experts in the arabic language ....it needs someone who can analyse the quran properly, understand it's language and put it into context with the islamic history

Right so allah wasn't smart enough to deliver his message into a set of languages the world understands, but he did it only in an obscure language that even arabians find difficulty interpreting, yet this is the religion for mankind?

And lmao at you putting your trust in islamic scholars. This is why arguing with clueless muslims like yourself is a waste of time because you morons can't even read the quran, you need "scholars" to spoon feed you islam like its some sort of baby food

ReputationRep:
    Your interpretation is inherently no more valid than ISIS's. Although at least you imply what most of us know: that the Quran is mainly relevant to 7th century Arabia and not all places and times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    what a christian :congrats:...."love your enemy" heh? "love thy neighbor" huh?
    I can bring a guzilian quotes from the bible that are violent too...You clearly have no knowledge of the holy quran or the islamic history..if you did ..you would agree to what I have said in this thread...Typical haters like you just think they are know it all by taking any quote from the quran ..translating it and misquoting it to context that is totally irrelevant...come on then if u prove to me that in the quran it has a quote that says "terrorism is right" I will give u such respect!

Bring up a violent quote from the mouth of Jesus.

I'm waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Right so allah wasn't smart enough to deliver his message into a set of languages the world understands, but he did it only in an obscure language that even arabians find difficulty interpreting, yet this is the religion for mankind?

And lmao at you putting your trust in islamic scholars. This is why arguing with clueless muslims like yourself is a waste of time because you morons can't even read the quran, you need "scholars" to spoon feed you islam like its some sort of baby food
    1) The Arabic language was very easy for those who lived 1500 years ago as there was no such thing as arabic slang and as the arabic language has modernized bringing more words into the language, of course you would expect scholars to analyse the language..That's what makes the Quran a powerful book sent down from the powerful Allah himself..you expect a book to contain Simple language if it was sent down from God himself?

2) Your'e as weak with knowledge of your own religion. The bible was first written in Hebrew and Aramaic! Brush up on knowledge of your own religion first before you start to talk about how you THINK you know it all. Clearly you don't!

3) I wish your'e mum has spoon fed you some manners!

ReputationRep:
    Bring up a violent quote from the mouth of Jesus.

I'm waiting.
    "Jesus says that most people will go to hell". 7:13-14

Go on your turn...prove to me that in the Quran it says "terrorism is right" !

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.