Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kinda Long but MUST READ!!( Interpretation of Quran quotes) Watch

ReputationRep:
    We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,

Taking the above quote out of context makes Churchill look like a raving killing lunatic. Thats exactly what isis etc do. As well as people who critisise Islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jokesonyou)
    You think im a troll? I guess you saw that i have a new account and jumped to conclusions? Pathetic, you are.

No, everything you said was wrong.

The worst thing about this is that you come here and call yourself a Christian. You're no Christian!

I like this new calm laid back approach to you trying to troll me.

But Alas, you're still a pest.

And yes I'm a Christian, my prayers do get answered frequently and i have studied the Bible. I'm more of a Christian you'll ever be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nununu)
    We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,

Taking the above quote out of context makes Churchill look like a raving killing lunatic. Thats exactly what isis etc do. As well as people who critisise Islam.

The context of the Over 100 violent verses in the Quran just make it look worse my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    I like this new calm laid back approach to you trying to troll me.

But Alas, you're still a pest.

And yes I'm a Christian, my prayers do get answered frequently and i have studied the Bible. I'm more of a Christian you'll ever be.
    This is the first time i have replied to you. I have left you in the past (in my old account) because i realised that you were using TSR to spill your frustration and anger because you are living a miserable life. But now, you brought Christianity into this, and i was most offended. Dont bring my religion into this.

Pray harder, maybe the lord will get you to be more happy with your miserable life and you would stop being such a troll.

ReputationRep:
    This is the first time i have replied to you. I have left you in the past (in my old account) because i realised that you were using TSR to spill your frustration and anger because you are living a miserable life. But now, you brought Christianity into this, and i was most offended. Dont bring my religion into this.

Pray harder, maybe the lord will get you to be more happy with your miserable life and you would stop being such a troll.

So you are a Christian ASAP?

You of all people? With all the rubbish you wrote? You are a Christian?

You are actually telling me to "pray harder"?

You?

?

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    So you are a Christian ASAP?

You of all people? With all the rubbish you wrote? You are a Christian?

You are actually telling me to "pray harder"?

You?

?

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
    You can accuse me of being a troll all you want, it doesnt change the fact that you are using TSR to spill your frustration and anger because you are living a miserable life.

ReputationRep:
    You're very rude and despicable. I myself am a Christian and I find it disgusting that you come here and insult others religions. What would Jesus think of this? You are taking the violence that is written in the Quran out of context, it was originally written at a time where Islam was oppressed by other religion including my own religion, the Christians. The violence was there to protect islam. You taking the quotes literally shows your ignorance and plain stupidity and this form of religious hatred is despicable. Dont you ever claim to be Christian you unholy Buffoon!

And i saw on your account + on the thread where the troll abused you, which shows that you did indeed fail foundation course at uni, however much you deny it and edit your posts. Don't come on a peaceful site and hate on others when you need to get yourself an education.
    Hey,
    That's why I didn't jump to conclusions about Christians as he himself is one and treating me and my whole entire religion like s***, because I know there are Christians out there like you who are very understanding and loving. Jesus (peace be upon him) would't have acted like that and neither would have Muhammed (peace be upon him). All I was trying to do is spread love and peace and stop hatred going around this world. What ISIS is doing right now is completely wrong..they are not just killing non muslims but killing so many muslims too(more than non muslims). People are saying that they are doing that because islam said to kill the non-believers..Absolutely not! is that why they r killing muslims too? Did islam say that too?
    We are all humans..jews,christians,sikhs,hi ndus,muslims,buhddists ..ect and we should all learn how to live in peace and harmony..
    Thank you for being a good christian unlike some people out there who clearly does not represent their religion very well..

ReputationRep:
    You can accuse me of being a troll all you want, it doesnt change the fact that you are using TSR to spill your frustration and anger because you are living a miserable life.

Asap, you're the only one who claims I'm living a miserable life.

I'm going to a Top russell group University in London in september.

I live in a massive house in West London.

I have a Macbook pro, an Iphone 6S, A wonderful Muslim Girlfriend (Ironic isn't it) and a senior brother who is about to start a masters degree at Harvard.

I'm not saying there aren't some sad things going on in my life, But as of right now My life couldn't be any better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    People are saying that they are doing that because islam said to kill the non-believers..Absolutely not! is that why they r killing muslims too? Did islam say that too?

Quran 9:73

O Prophet, fight [j-h-d] the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be stern with them. Their abode is Hell, and what a terrible fate!"

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    That's why I didn't jump to conclusions about Christians as he himself is one and treating me and my whole entire religion like s***, because I know there are Christians out there like you who are very understanding and loving. Jesus (peace be upon him) would't have acted like that and neither would have Muhammed (peace be upon him). All I was trying to do is spread love and peace and stop hatred going around this world. What ISIS is doing right now is completely wrong..they are not just killing non muslims but killing so many muslims too(more than non muslims). People are saying that they are doing that because islam said to kill the non-believers..Absolutely not! is that why they r killing muslims too? Did islam say that too?
    We are all humans..jews,christians,sikhs,hi ndus,muslims,buhddists ..ect and we should all learn how to live in peace and harmony..
    Thank you for being a good christian unlike some people out there who clearly does not represent their religion very well..
    God bless you my brother, ignore him, he is an epitome of belligerence and ignorance and represents a minority. There is plenty of violence in Christianity too, Jesus himself has told people to take arms and many other instances.

The whole thing with ISIS and everything isnt purely religious; There is great political reasons for the start of IS, such as the Mujahideen during the Cold war. The start of IS and Al Qaeda can also be blamed on the Americans but i dont see anyone bashing them!

It is so easy for idiots like him to blame a religion for this, all religions are inherently peaceful. Of course, I would try to explain that to him but he's a total loser and is very simple minded

ReputationRep:
    Asap, you're the only one who claims I'm living a miserable life.

I'm going to a Top russell group University in London in september.

I live in a massive house in West London.

I have a Macbook pro, an Iphone 6S, A wonderful Muslim Girlfriend (Ironic isn't it) and a senior brother who is about to start a masters degree at Harvard.

I'm not saying there aren't some sad things going on in my life, But as of right now My life couldn't be any better
    The beauty of sites like TSR is that you say and claim anything you want and no one is able to say anything because no one has proof. In my eyes, you are ignorant idiot and a liar who suffers from severe insecurities that originated from failing a foundation course. The fact that you cant have a sensible debate on this site just shows how simple minded and arrogant you are. Jesus would never approve of this religious hatred, just remember that.

ReputationRep:
    God bless you my brother, ignore him, he is an epitome of belligerence and ignorance and represents a minority. There is plenty of violence in Christianity too, Jesus himself has told people to take arms and many other instances.

The whole thing with ISIS and everything isnt purely religious; There is great political reasons for the start of IS, such as the Mujahideen during the Cold war. The start of IS and Al Qaeda can also be blamed on the Americans but i dont see anyone bashing them!

It is so easy for idiots like him to blame a religion for this, all religions are inherently peaceful. Of course, I would try to explain that to him but he's a total loser and is very simple minded
    sister* ^^

And thanks for your wise words brother

ReputationRep:

If you went and read the context behind it you would realise that Jesus condemend the Disciples trying to use weapons on the guards when he was arrested, and only told them to carry weapons for self defence. Here is the verse.

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”“Nothing,” they answered.36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’[b]; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”“That’s enough!” he replied.Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives39 Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him.40 On reaching the place, he said to them, “Pray that you will not fall into temptation.” 41 He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, 42 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” 43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him.44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.[c]45 When he rose from prayer and went back to the disciples, he found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow. 46 “Why are you sleeping?” he asked them. “Get up and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.”Jesus Arrested47 While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him,48 but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” 50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.

52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, the officers of the temple guard, and the elders, who had come for him, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come with swords and clubs? 53 Every day I was with you in the temple courts, and you did not lay a hand on me. But this is your hour—when darkness reigns.”

ReputationRep:
    Quran 9:73

O Prophet, fight [j-h-d] the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be stern with them. Their abode is Hell, and what a terrible fate!"
    Once again, your stupidity is beaming on the thread. You interpret these teachings literally and don't take account of the context of the time. You're simple mindedness is evident here. Christianity also has violent teachings too, do we take that literally, no!

ReputationRep:
    sister* ^^

And thanks for your wise words brother
    Oh, my bad sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Once again, your stupidity is beaming on the thread. You interpret these teachings literally and don't take account of the context of the time. You're simple mindedness is evident here. Christianity also has violent teachings too, do we take that literally, no!

What happened to you being a christian? Hahahha

Any minute from now you'll go back to saying "Hahahahahahahah YOU FAILED FOUNDATION YEAR" HAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    If you went and read the context behind it you would realise that Jesus condemend the Disciples trying to use weapons on the guards when he was arrested, and only told them to carry weapons for self defence. Here is the verse.
    Ironic how you talk about context but choose to ignore the context of all the islamic teachings.

And there are plenty other violent teachings http://www.christianitydisproved.com...le-verses.html

ReputationRep:
    The beauty of sites like TSR is that you say and claim anything you want and no one is able to say anything because no one has proof. In my eyes, you are ignorant idiot and a liar who suffers from severe insecurities that originated from failing a foundation course. The fact that you cant have a sensible debate on this site just shows how simple minded and arrogant you are. Jesus would never approve of this religious hatred, just remember that.

We both know that peaceful approach to me is just temporary.

Plus I didn't fail anything. You're just an obsessed retard, trying to claim to be a Christian.

ReputationRep:
    What happened to you being a christian? Hahahha

Any minute from now you'll go back to saying "Hahahahahahahah YOU FAILED FOUNDATION YEAR" HAHAHA
    ?? I am Christian. And I love how you choose to ignore everything because you know i'm right. Im not going to waste anymore time of mine. You will be punished for all the sins you have committed.

ReputationRep:
    Ironic how you talk about context but choose to ignore the context of all the islamic teachings.

And there are plenty other violent teachings http://www.christianitydisproved.com...le-verses.html

You said i Take verses out of context yet you stupidly quote and use a website that does the exact same thing while calling yourself a Christian.

I would call you a retarded hypocrite but these words are mere complements to what you truly are.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.