Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kinda Long but MUST READ!!( Interpretation of Quran quotes) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    We both know that peaceful approach to me is just temporary.

Plus I didn't fail anything. You're just an obsessed retard, trying to claim to be a Christian.
    Accept the past and move on, no need for denial!

ReputationRep:
    You said i Take verses out of context yet you stupidly quote and use a website that does the exact same thing while calling yourself a Christian.

I would call you a retarded hypocrite but these words are mere complements to what you truly are.
    That is irrelevant.

As a true Christian, I will forgive you, its not your fault you are stupid and simple minded, maybe Jesus will also forgive you, but i doubt the Lord will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jokesonyou)
    Accept the past and move on, no need for denial!

Denying what?

You made the claim, so you prove it.

The burden is on you to prove it not me to disprove it.

Retard.

ReputationRep:
    That is irrelevant.

As a true Christian, I will forgive you, its not your fault you are stupid and simple minded, maybe Jesus will also forgive you, but i doubt the Lord will.
    "As a true Christian"

Change that to "as a true retard"

ReputationRep:
    Denying what?

You made the claim, so you prove it.

The burden is on you to prove it not me to disprove it.

Retard.
    As you wish
    Name:  nigerian.PNG
Views: 61
Size:  28.4 KB

Dont claim that it was a friend like you did last time, we all know that isnt true since you would have put that on the post.

elforjg02 Proof of his simple mindedness and stupidity, i think its safe to say he is irrelevant.

Im gonna ignore you from now on, dont bother replying.

ReputationRep:
    As you wish
    Name:  nigerian.PNG
Views: 61
Size:  28.4 KB

Dont claim that it was a friend like you did last time, we all know that isnt true since you would have put that on the post.

elforjg02 Proof of his simple mindedness and stupidity, i think its safe to say he is irrelevant.

Im gonna ignore you from now on, dont bother replying.

Still haven't explained how if that was truly me and not for a friend, why then do I have offers from both Southampton and King's college for Computer science.

If you can't answer that this time, I'll never ever answer any of your multiple accounts ever again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT A WASTEMAN

LOL, no surprise that you're stupidly believing a troll with over 10 accounts.

I actually expect that kind of desperation from Muslims tbf

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't explained how if that was truly me and not for a friend, why then do I have offers from both Southampton and King's college for Computer science.

If you can't answer that this time, I'll never ever answer any of your multiple accounts ever again.
    If it was truly you, you would have said that you were doing it for a friend. Even then, no one would believe you. You would have then gone on to retake your a levels or something like that idk. We both know this is an elaborate lie. How likely is it that you're helping out your mate from Nigeria? Dont lie like that.

And as i've already said, this is my second account that i made. Im not that troll that emotionally broke you.

ReputationRep:
    If it was truly you, you would have said that you were doing it for a friend. Even then, no one would believe you. You would have then gone on to retake your a levels or something like that idk. We both know this is an elaborate lie. How likely is it that you're helping out your mate from Nigeria? Dont lie like that.

And as i've already said, this is my second account that i made. Im not that troll that emotionally broke you.

Right so I re-took my A-levels which takes about 2 years to complete, I made that post last year, yet I got my offers from the 2 Universities 3 weeks ago.

Not only did you just prove you're a retard, you also proved that you're a retard with either Autism or OCD. Go to the nearest store and go buy yourself a life.

Second account only? HAHAHAHA

You had ASAP, analliahtion, Starightsavage, IhaveOCD, This one and like 5 other ones that got banned due to your insanity, yet this is only your third account?

Right Okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    x
    Hi! This is obviously something you're very passionate about and I really did enjoy reading through your post. It has long but it had a very good amount of detail. It is upsetting to know that many people judge certain believers upon certain misconceptions in the modern world. Quotes are a beautiful thing I think because they can have so many meanings and a few words can really link to someone or many people in different situations. Unfortunately this does bring with it many misunderstandings and conflict. I thought what you wrote had a lovely message. :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right so I re-took my A-levels which takes about 2 years to complete, I made that post last year, yet I got my offers from the 2 Universities 3 weeks ago.

Not only did you just prove you're a retard, you also proved that you're a retard with either Autism or OCD. Go to the nearest store and go buy yourself a life.

Second account only? HAHAHAHA

You had ASAP, analliahtion, Starightsavage, IhaveOCD, This one and like 5 other ones that got banned due to your insanity, yet this is only your third account?

Right Okay.
    I already said that there is some form of elaborate lie here, And even if what all you say is true, why do you keep repeating it again and again? If i was a troll, why do you feel the need to prove yourself to me even though we are both anonymous? If what you claim is true then you wouldnt feel so insecure.

As already said, you are insecure about your failures in life and feel the need to prove yourself that you are intelligent when deep down you know you're a loser.

ReputationRep:

You're disgusting, i'm glad the lord gave you this miserable life. Dont quote me again, i dont wanna talk to someone who displays so much hate. You're lucky you're anonymous you coward, you would never say this kind of stuff in reality.

Dont ever quote me again loser. I've wasted enough time on you, you're not worth anymore time.

ReputationRep:
    I already said that there is some form of elaborate lie here, And even if what all you say is true, why do you keep repeating it again and again? If i was a troll, why do you feel the need to prove yourself to me even though we are both anonymous? If what you claim is true then you wouldnt feel so insecure.

As already said, you are insecure about your failures in life and feel the need to prove yourself that you are intelligent when deep down you know you're a loser.

i keep on repeating it over and over again because you keep on pressing on the ƒucking post you TROLL. Get a life and leave me the hell alone.

You're not a Christian, you're just a retard using the image as a Christian to rattle me because you know I'm a Christian.

I'm not insecure about anything, you're just a infused troll using straw man tactics to try and rattle me.

ReputationRep:
    i keep on repeating it over and over again because you keep on pressing on the ƒucking post you TROLL. Get a life and leave me the hell alone.

You're not a Christian, you're just a retard using the image as a Christian to rattle me because you know I'm a Christian.

I'm not insecure about anything, you're just a infused troll using straw man tactics to try and rattle me.
    Ahem I'd just like to say that they're using ad hominem tactics, not straw man tactics. Your attempt at sounding clever has not worked my ignorant friend.

ReputationRep:

You're the desperate prick who's reporting me because I hurt your feelings by humiliating you.

I would expect that from an inbred low life like you who spends great amounts of time bashing Islam on TSR, most likely why you failed a foundation year

ReputationRep:
    He used straw man tactics on the previous threads and arguments you tosser.
    Lmao what a desperate low life, thought your mum raised you better than to insult women....

ReputationRep:
    You're the desperate prick who's reporting me because I hurt your feelings by humiliating you.

I would expect that from an inbred low life like you who spends great amounts of time bashing Islam on TSR, most likely why you failed a foundation year

Why the hell would I report you of all people you retard?

You are about as relevant to me as the leaves at the dirt at the bottom of my sneakers.

And the only thing you embarrassed was yourself for not being able to back up your stupid claims.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell would I report you of all people you retard?

You are about as relevant to me as the leaves at the dirt at the bottom of my sneakers.

And the only thing you embarrassed was yourself for not being able to back up your stupid claims.
    I backed up everything with my quotes lmao you couldn't handle it and proceeded to insult me. You are the retard.

You are about as valuable as the **** in the slums of the labourers who made your primark shoes.

ReputationRep:
    I backed up everything with my quotes lmao you couldn't handle it and proceeded to insult me. You are the retard.

You are about as valuable as the **** in the slums of the labourers who made your primark shoes.

Cool story bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hi! This is obviously something you're very passionate about and I really did enjoy reading through your post. It has long but it had a very good amount of detail. It is upsetting to know that many people judge certain believers upon certain misconceptions in the modern world. Quotes are a beautiful thing I think because they can have so many meanings and a few words can really link to someone or many people in different situations. Unfortunately this does bring with it many misunderstandings and conflict. I thought what you wrote had a lovely message. :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aww thank you x ^_^....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.