Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tired of sitting at home all day feel so bored Watch

ReputationRep:
    I do my studies,clean and eat I wish I could go out but I have no one to go out with.I don't have any friends really I have anxiety for about 2 years thus I am scared to go out on my own.I am tired fo watching movies surfing the internet,studying and cleaning.

I am just tired of studying I feel unmotivated to study because all I do is sit at home and reap no rewards.Going on the internet watching movies is a punishment it is what I have been doing for the past couple years.I am tired of it all I still have anxiety but now I have enough of sitting at home all day.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you could make new friends online to meet? Even here?

ReputationRep:
    This is like the story of my life. Planning to move out any time soon?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Why not do some voluntary work? that way you could meet new people, keep busy and add to your CV? It could help with your anxiety as well.

https://do-it.org/

ReputationRep:
    Start watching series way more satisfying than movies. But atm revision is my life... Besides you'll have the whole of summer to enjoy yourself. If you do want to enjoy this holiday suggest to go out as a family or even cousins? It doesn't always have to be with friends.

Hey M!
    GO out, even if it's a walk in the park, just to clear the mind from studying. (I know how it can feel when you just have work on your mind 24/7 :rolleyes:)
    Go shopping, get food from your favourite place to eat. Discover new places!
    Do some voluntary work around town!
    Even if you go by yourself, that's okay. Find hobbies that make you feel content and happy on the inside.
    :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.