Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Some are absolutely worth it and more, some arent, same with boys though. If you are too scared to experience relationships that dont work then dont bother, but youll also deny yourself the joy of one that does.

Lol f that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    All girls are ***** moody users who only want 1 thing that's a mans money
    Hey mot all girls are *****es. Yes some are but there are some awesome ones out there. And it's not true that we just want ur money as we are perfectly capable of making more than enough to be able to live a decent standard of life

Don't steyopipicalise all girls as 'moody' just becasue one girl is
    We are all individual and unique- cheesy but true

Without a man females are nothingggggggggg

All girls are ***** moody users who only want 1 thing that's a mans money
    how about if i say all guys are after sex???? would i be right?

you are one sexist ******* you know that?

ReputationRep:
    " women make up half of the population and give birth to the other half" deeeeep

Because I can't get any girls really it's too hard ain't really religious sometimes I wanna stay a virgin and single forever

More times it's true men earn more then women in jobs, I just had bad experiences with women and money

Because I can't get any girls really it's too hard ain't really religious sometimes I wanna stay a virgin and single forever
    i don't blame the girls that don't want you. with a mentality like yours you gonna have to wait for a long time my friend.

All girls are the same emotionally most have anger issues, men can't stand up to them without being judged, I ain't a relationship kinda guy

ReputationRep:
    Without a man females are nothingggggggggg
    we are everything without men.

we don't need men, men need us more than we need them. alot of us simply enjoy, letting men do things.

we can do everything, and if we didn't spend out time looking after our men we'd be out working. Either way, we can do everything with additional extra such as creating new humans.

I thought I knew this girl she asked for my age I said she's like get the f out my face now I was like come my area, she's one of them *****y moody black girls I'm done with mood swings on period girls ain't worth it one bit

That's true I can't deal with girls girls have set me up before and spat in my face, I asked some men they was like you should never hit a women I felt like hitting her this woman was holding me back

ReputationRep:
    Shush you :rofl:

(Original post by stefano865)
    I guess the mute button would be handy. :teehee:

What about you? Would you like a robotic guy?
    Hahaha :rofl: that's very risky there.... :teehee:

Nah not really.. well I suppose a Simon Le Bon replica would be nice.... but no I couldn't :lol:

I don't mind I'll just keep waiting and flexing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    we are everything without men.

we don't need men, men need us more than we need them. alot of us simply enjoy, letting men do things.

we can do everything, and if we didn't spend out time looking after our men we'd be out working. Either way, we can do everything with additional extra such as creating new humans.

What about cuddles?

(Original post by HotFlash)
    We give them money, they give us sex. Simple.
    Feminism at its finest. Your lack of education is rather amusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Shush you :rofl:

Hahaha :rofl: that's very risky there.... :teehee:

Nah not really.. well I suppose a Simon Le Bon replica would be nice.... but no I couldn't :lol:
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :getmecoat:
    Its okay - you can laugh really!!!
    Haha after that last comment should really be me going into hiding :getmecoat: :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.