Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    aesthetics isn't just for girls, it's not my thing really, only go gym to improve body for swimming, rowing and don't really enjoy treadmills very much since I can do a cardio workout outside (look a bit like a dumbass on your own though so just bring a fat friend along).
    There are always expectation but you cant deny that the vast number of people who go gym curl for the girls lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Not So Average)
    There are always expectation but you cant deny that the vast number of people who go gym curl for the girls lol
    I wish there were statistics on this exact subject because I'd love to prove you wrong using cold hard facts and numbers.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Dont think this is true. Id say the largest group of people who go are people trying to lose weight.
    Then get fit generally
    Build muscle after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vonbroten)
    I wish there were statistics on this exact subject because I'd love to prove you wrong using cold hard facts and numbers.
    Heres are the facts, the fitness industry is massive because everyone wants to look good nowadays, it popped outta nowhere from 2010 onwards since the Zyzz era, perhaps it the olden days the gym was used by athletic people or big bouncers but it's changed and the vast majority go so they can change there body to becoming more appealing to the other gender. If you dont believe me you can come down to my gym to see how many guys are on the free weights, how many girls are only squatting. The gym to around 85% of the users is to build there body so it can become more appealing, I don't see how you can deny this, not everyone is an athlete, the average man doesn't do much sports maybe football on a sunday but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Dont think this is true. Id say the largest group of people who go are people trying to lose weight.
    Then get fit generally
    Build muscle after.
    Yes and this make there bodies more appealing to the opposite sex, not so hard lol.

ReputationRep:
    Heres are the facts, the fitness industry is massive because everyone wants to look good nowadays, it popped outta nowhere from 2010 onwards since the Zyzz era, perhaps it the olden days the gym was used by athletic people or big bouncers but it's changed and the vast majority go so they can change there body to becoming more appealing to the other gender. If you dont believe me you can come down to my gym to see how many guys are on the free weights, how many girls are only squatting. The gym to around 85% of the users is to build there body so it can become more appealing, I don't see how you can deny this, not everyone is an athlete, the average man doesn't do much sports maybe football on a sunday but that's it.
    I guess that makes my hometown "unique." Most of the people who go the gym here are people 40-50 yo and upwards, and they certainly do it for health reasons. Some are bouncers and bartenders, and some are just worried about all the alcohol they consume in the weekends, so they work out to get rid of the extra calories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vonbroten)
    I guess that makes my hometown "unique." Most of the people who go the gym here are people 40-50 yo and upwards, and they certainly do it for health reasons. Some are bouncers and bartenders, and some are just worried about all the alcohol they consume in the weekends, so they work out to get rid of the extra calories.
    Theres been a correlation between gym goers and type of income areas. I'm from London so I guess it's different to those from a Middle Class background who go gym for health reasons primarily

ReputationRep:
    Yes and this make there bodies more appealing to the opposite sex, not so hard lol.
    You can say this for anything

Why do I tie my shoelaces instead of leaving them untied? So I don't trip over.

Yes and this makes me more appealing to the opposite sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    You can say this for anything

Why do I tie my shoelaces instead of leaving them untied? So I don't trip over.

Yes and this makes me more appealing to the opposite sex.
    Most people are overweight or just have average bodies, but not obese, yes being overweight is unhealthy, but when you hear the reasons why Overweight people go to the gym, I want to lose fat here, bring my cheeks out etc so that girls will find them better looking then they were when they were fat. Unless they were planning on becoming amateur boxer then of course they would need to step up on there health, so why invest so much on losing fat, it's not like body go gym to lose fat then never come again, they also lose fat through doing weight lifting, so when they finish cutting they'll have a much more appealing chilsied body. I've never seen a fat person go gym to only do cardio then go home, they always 99% do weight lifting.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    All girls are ***** moody users who only want 1 thing that's a mans money
    Right there with you bro!

**** women the useless pieces of ****.

There is nothing a woman can do that a man can't. Women can have children... WITH A MAN! Majority of men are stronger, quicker, more confident, better position jobs. I mean wtf do they do???

Why can a girl hit me but I can't hit her back? Even videos on youtube where the arrogant *****y girl is always like "hit me then!" then the guy smashes her head in and she is like "why did you hit me!?!?"

Like are you ****ing serious?

ReputationRep:
    Right there with you bro!

**** women the useless pieces of ****.

There is nothing a woman can do that a man can't. Women can have children... WITH A MAN! Majority of men are stronger, quicker, more confident, better position jobs. I mean wtf do they do???

Why can a girl hit me but I can't hit her back? Even videos on youtube where the arrogant *****y girl is always like "hit me then!" then the guy smashes her head in and she is like "why did you hit me!?!?"

Like are you ****ing serious?
    Laughing at this.

Wow just wow seriously no matter what someone says your opinion right now won't change. Can you really be surprised with these attitudes why women treat you badly back you carnt expect nice behaviour with this attitude and if you are in loving relationships I worry about your partners as they blantly don't know the real you. Men and women can both be as bad as each other, my ex raped me but I still love him all ways will no matter how much he hates me but that happens in life people treat you badly then blame you for it. No I don't hate men or women but I'm more guarded hopefully I never meet any guys like you lot.

ReputationRep:
    Not even had a lot of harddddddddd times with girls
    No, I can see that by this pent-up frustration thread...

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    girls are worth it but not for now my money is going it to my collections especially when you consider this is the dream
    http://www.jamesedition.com/cars/koe...r-sale-1061737

That's true u know never thought of it that way, I can't get girls I'm ugly girls only care bout looks n money

ReputationRep:
    The real question is 'Are boys really worth it?'

Posted from TSR Mobile

U can be lesbo if u want

Trust most women are fat snobby rude *****es

Not me u see me doing my own ting not impressing no 1

There should be a static of gyal that use man for his PS

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.