Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So I've been friends with this girl since we were freshers this year. We both stayed an extra week over holidays and went out together, we usually go out one on one.

We have gotten close after winter holidays. Like we have become best friends.

I think she is starting to like me.

1. Our last drinks 'date' she did not talk about any other boys, usually she talks about every guy who spoke to her.
    2.she gave me so many compliments - she said I was pretty but in a many way. She said I had a great personality.
    3. We kissed but not proper kissing. Just little pecks on the lips.

We haven't spoken about any of this. The next morning she text me, "hi, (insert name), wondering if you are you???"

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So I've been friends with this girl since we were freshers this year. We both stayed an extra week over holidays and went out together, we usually go out one on one.

We have gotten close after winter holidays. Like we have become best friends.

I think she is starting to like me.

1. Our last drinks 'date' she did not talk about any other boys, usually she talks about every guy who spoke to her.
    2.she gave me so many compliments - she said I was pretty but in a many way. She said I had a great personality.
    3. We kissed but not proper kissing. Just little pecks on the lips.

We haven't spoken about any of this. The next morning she text me, "hi, (insert name), wondering if you are you???"
    Do you like her? What do you want to do?

ReputationRep:
    she probably feels sorry for you, like a dog

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like she likes you. Though just pecks when you kiss seems a bit odd. Maybe it's because you're sort of on the line between friend and an interest, who knows.

What do you mean when she texted "wondering if you are you?"? Did she not have your number? How did she get it?

(Original post by Sampaa)
    Sounds like she likes you. Though just pecks when you kiss seems a bit odd. Maybe it's because you're sort of on the line between friend and an interest, who knows.

What do you mean when she texted "wondering if you are you?"? Did she not have your number? How did she get it?
    Yeah just locking lips.

That was a typo, "wondering if you are well"

She walked home herself, and yes she has my number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah just locking lips.

That was a typo, "wondering if you are well"

She walked home herself, and yes she has my number
    I reckon she's into you.

I'd flirt a bit, be touchy-feely with her, see how she responds.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.